First Cycle of Trying and Feel Different

SpringRose

Reaction score
Hi All,

This is our 1st Cycle of trying for baby #1 and I experienced few different symptoms than my past months.
I did ovulate on CD 17 and today is my 7DPO. I normally have 30 to 32 day cycles.
My boobs are soooo sore starting from 3DPO to today and it is not normal to me. I rarely have sore boobs 1 or 2 days before AF.
I had mild cramps from 4DPO to 6DPO. Last night (6DPO) I had a massive pain in my low ab for about 5 minutes. I couldn't do anything than lay on the bed crying and after that cramping seems gone forever.
I normally have cramping ~7 days before AF as a result of endometriosis(Not a severe stage of it). But this time the cramping appeared way too early.

Do you think I am having good signs or am I just day dreaming. Please help.

Try not to stress out too much it's interesting that you are having diffrent symptoms to your normal cycle which could be a sign of somthing happening. Try not to het disheartened even if this is not your month. We are drilled into believing that any unprotected sex will result in pregnancy and this is not always the case this often leads to disappointment and it shouldn't. Good luck and kee us updated

Your symptoms could be down to progesterone. This can cause many symptoms that appear to be pregnancy symptoms. If you have just come off hormonal birth control that too can cause symptoms, but it's just your body trying to adjust and get back to normal.
You could of course be pregnant, but I find symptoms unreliable until fairly close to af. The only thing I can rely upon is if I have a metallic taste in my mouth that isn't caused by anything like having just taken my prenatals or bleeding gums or something like that. Generally if I have that taste a good while after I have brushed teeth (sometimes my gums bleed if I brush too hard) and way after taking my prenatals, then it's usually a good sign for me. But everyone's different.
I would take symptoms early on in your lp with a pinch of salt, but if they become stronger the further into your lp you are, then they could be a good sign

Sorry for late reply ladies.
I agree that I might be over enthusiastic. These symptoms may due to progesterone. I don't want to keep my hopes up and be sad at the end.
We'll see. I'll keep you updated. Thanks for your kind replies. Means a lot for me.

I did a first response test on 11 dpo and it is a bfn. So i was convinced that this is not my cycle.
However today 12dpo I have a nasty cold with sore throat. I have heard that it is also a symptom. I am not a person who catch cold every now and then. It appears only once or twice per year.
My next cycle will be starting on 25th. I might take another test before that. I can't wait until af arrives without testing.

I did a first response test on 11 dpo and it is a bfn. So i was convinced that this is not my cycle.
However today 12dpo I have a nasty cold with sore throat. I have heard that it is also a symptom. I am not a person who catch cold every now and then. It appears only once or twice per year.
My next cycle will be starting on 25th. I might take another test before that. I can't wait until af arrives without testing.

FX those are signs but you may want to head to your Dr anyways because it’s still cold & flu season! I had the flu (type A) for one week (I did however end up taking the tamiflu because I personally could not take weeks off of work) and literally the very week later got hit with a bad cold! Was sick for almost two weeks with that one! I know a few of the ladies on here who have the flu or just got over it. For me it started with the worst sore throat out of nowhere :growlmad: BUT it’s definitely a pg symptom that lots of women get too! Hopefully it is for you but still definitely worth going to get yourself tested for the flu virus so if it is you can try to attack that as quick as possible.. plus you’ll get to do a hpt while you’re there haha—GL! Definitely update if you test again! FX it’s bfp <3

Surprise!!! AF arrived 4 days earlier this cycle. BTW my Luteal Phase is only 12 days. I guess it is not enough.

I'm sorry :hugs: when you say your lp is only 12 days, is this with this cycle being four days early? Or is that your usual lp length?

Hi All,

This is our 1st Cycle of trying for baby #1 and I experienced few different symptoms than my past months.
I did ovulate on CD 17 and today is my 7DPO. I normally have 30 to 32 day cycles.
My boobs are soooo sore starting from 3DPO to today and it is not normal to me. I rarely have sore boobs 1 or 2 days before AF.
I had mild cramps from 4DPO to 6DPO. Last night (6DPO) I had a massive pain in my low ab for about 5 minutes. I couldn't do anything than lay on the bed crying and after that cramping seems gone forever.
I normally have cramping ~7 days before AF as a result of endometriosis(Not a severe stage of it). But this time the cramping appeared way too early.

Do you think I am having good signs or am I just day dreaming. Please help.

I had exactly the same thing in the first month and i wasn't :( I hope you're not the same!

I'm sorry :hugs: when you say your lp is only 12 days, is this with this cycle being four days early? Or is that your usual lp length?

This is my 2nd cycle tracking. Last time I had 15 days for lp. and this cycle only 12 with early af. I have to keep tracking.

Ah ok, not enough info for a real pattern. Any lp above 11 days is usually ok though, so although 12 seems short, it should be ok in terms of being able to conceive a sticky baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->