• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

First cycle on clomid, low progesterone

J

JessieK0311

Hi everyone!

Well after 7 months of trying and no luck, my OB checked my progesterone and it was a 5.9. He put me on 50 mg Clomid with repeat blood test on Christmas Eve. Still waiting on those results. Obviously I wish I will get lucky my first try on Clomid since it took me 15 months to conceive my 2nd.

I'm due for AF on Thursday and only things I've noticed was bad cramps about 4-5 days ago that are gone now, areolas are huge, bbs are a little sore (heard that was a Clomid side effect) and I've noticed they are a bit enlarged and SQUISHY lol. That and today I keep getting headaches.

Ugh...guess it'll be a few more days till I know. Not getting g my hopes up and don't want to test so I don't get too frustrated lol.

Hi hun - did you find out your results from your tests on Christmas Eve? Hope they were good - lots of your symptoms sound like they are progesterone related so I imagine your progesterone was higher??

Hope this was your cycle :flower:

I am in the same boat JessieK. I just finished my first cycle of Clomid. We are trying for baby #2, and it has been one year this month :(. I fool myself into imagining I am pregnant most months, so this has been a difficult journey. With my son, we were pregnant in 3 months, so I assumed it would be the same with this one.

Now, my cycles are super irregular, and several times over the last year my ovulation was delayed two weeks (six weeks between AFs). I had a blood test which confirmed my O this month, so I'm in the two week waiting period. BUT...yesterday I had spotting, so of course I hoped it was implantation spotting. Today I am still spotting, though it is brown and red (yesterday only brown). I figure this is AF, though I am only on 11 dpo, so I wasn't expecting AF until Thursday, 1/8/2014. I guess I'll see if it gets any heavier, but I'm pretty sure this is AF coming early.

Stats:
Sore boobs (not normal, though could be the Clomid)
Fatigue (somewhat normal)
Moodiness (fairly normal)
Early AM rising (not normal)
FRER with FMU this morning - BFN (tested before I realized I was bleeding)

I thought I still had a chance since many get BFNs at 11 dpo and later get BFPs; however, with SMU I had bleeding that seems to be AF coming early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"