First cycle since loss, symptom spotting.

Gvw015

Reaction score
hi everyone.

I’m currently 13dpo, due for AF tomorrow by my calculations. This is my first official cycle after our loss. (Second cycle since loss but first was body regulating.)

I’m going a little batty, and after flooding my friends and family with all things baby, and then all things post loss of said baby, I feel like a nuisance and don’t want to bother them with this.

So here’s the deal;
we actively TTC this cycle. Did OPK, I felt ovulation cramping day after +OPK. marked as ovulation day (13 days ago.)

At 9dpo in the evening, I had very mild cramping.
10dpo I had what I thought was a 24 hour virus - nausea, headcold, extreme exhaustion. etc. was fine the following day.
11dpo I had pink tinged CM in the evening. Two wipes and it was gone.
Nothing at 12dpo.
Today - 13dpo - i did a 25miu IC TEST, I didn’t see anything though. (BFN) I thought I’d see how my cervix position is this evening, and It’s really high, almost out of reach, and had a really thick gummy CM with red streaking in it.

Would I be kidding myself If I started to feel optimistic? I’m so scared I’ll get myself feeling excited to have AF show up and shatter me back into al the pieces I only just put together after the MMC.

Could the pink discharge be residual blood from AF, or uterine lining from the miscarriage etc?

Help a girl out please. I’m literally hanging by a thread with this all right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->