First cycle trying for first baby age 32

gidge

Reaction score
Hi guys, this is the first timeI´ve ever tried for a baby and I´m really nervous and would love a buddy to talk and compare with. I´m 32 and my bf is 23 so I don´t know what the chances will be. Waiting for AF to arrive on the 7th.

i'll be your buddy :) i'm 21 and OH is 20 we both have younger men aha, if you want to be my buddy of course

haha yeah younger men are great :) how long have you been trying??

Hi Gidge, I saw you on another post and would love to be your buddy. Feel free to send me a message and we can chat about our cycles and symptoms! It would give me something to look forward to!
This is my first cycle TTC officially too for my first baby. Me and my DH are both 25.. got married 9 months ago. Went off BCP in January, was using the pull out method up until now. We are using preseed and started trying this cycle. I am on 8dpo. will be 9dpo tommorrow! I am waiting for AF to arrive on the 8th so our cycles are similar. I am usually between 25-28 days for my cycles!

Oh and by the way.. Alli.. my husband is 19 days younger than me.. so we all have younger men :) I would love to be both your buddies :)

hi capegirl, another day closer to af! we were also using the pullout method for 2 years and have now decided to start trying.

allie what is ntnp? i´m new to all this and i´m not sure what half of the abbreviations mean.

where do you both come from??

I come from the East Coast in the United States... Sooo I am 9DPO today.. should I test this morning??? I got BFN at 7 and 8 DPO so I dont really feel like seeing another one, but I cant help testing.. NTNP means Not Trying Not Protecting! Keep me updated!

ohhh i´ve got my fingers crossed for you! i haven´t tried a test yet as too scared it will be negative. i only started recording my periods last month so i hope they are regular as i don´t want to get my hopes up if they don´t come on the day i expect. i´m from england originally but now i live in the canry islands. keep me posted too!!!

that was supposed to say the canary islands.....

i live in ontario! close to NY Border, i'm going to england in a few months to visit a good friend of mine up there! i'm excited my whole family is british but i have yet to go.

how are you girls today? my just coming off the pill symptoms havent hit me yet except for really sore lower back and cramps, nothing compared to what happened the last time i came off! i hope AF isnt too late or doesnt show up because i'm pregnant haha

all good today, just spent the evening with one of my best friends who is 11 weeks pregnant so am feeling especially broody now! a day closer to af arriving or hopefully not!!!
i hear the weather in the uk is nice at the moment allie. which part are you going to? i am originally from hampshire.

all good today, just spent the evening with one of my best friends who is 11 weeks pregnant so am feeling especially broody now! a day closer to af arriving or hopefully not!!!
i hear the weather in the uk is nice at the moment allie. which part are you going to? i am originally from hampshire.

Leeds:thumbup: but not going until december, weather probably won't be nice then haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->