First cycle with pre seed

Jessie1993

Mother of 2 angel babies
Reaction score
So I think I ovulated! I didn't really see any CM but I had sore breast for three days so that's usually my symptom. It's hard to determine since I haven't ovulated in like three months. Anyway, so I used pre seed the second and third day my boobs were hurting. So hopefully it is a chance that I was ovulating and ill see what the results come to be in two weeks! Anyone else? Any success stories?

i'm coming up on cycle day 1 in about 3 to 5 days, I just bought some pre seed I will use this coming cycle. I have never used it before either, so I am wondering this same question. I also got some soft cups to use this coming cycle, everytime we DTD i'm going to put that up inside me to keep everything in. Hopefully it works this time.

Soft cups? I never heard of that! That's a good idea. Darn. Good luck tho!

I've been using a similar product to preseed called Fertility Plus Lubricant. I'm 9dpo fx it works! Good luck!

Hopefully it works for us all! Thanks! Let me know

yeah they are disposable menstrual cups, but you can also use them immediatly after intercourse, it keeps everything up inside of you and you can wear them for 12 hours. They also make reusable one's that you just sterilize after you use them. Alot of women have had success with using them, and the FDA is considering listing them for use to help with fertility. If you go to the website EarlyPregnancytests.com they have a ton of stuff on there, they even sell pre-seed.

I'm having lack of cm this cycle too, but I think I should O tomorrow or Thursday. I used preseed over the weekend and I want to use it again tonight. Last chance we'll have to BD until after O.

fingers crossed for BFP for everyone!!

yeah they are disposable menstrual cups, but you can also use them immediatly after intercourse, it keeps everything up inside of you and you can wear them for 12 hours. They also make reusable one's that you just sterilize after you use them. Alot of women have had success with using them, and the FDA is considering listing them for use to help with fertility. If you go to the website EarlyPregnancytests.com they have a ton of stuff on there, they even sell pre-seed.

Very interesting, ill have to check that site out. I'm deff looking for as many ways or stories about TTC

I'm having lack of cm this cycle too, but I think I should O tomorrow or Thursday. I used preseed over the weekend and I want to use it again tonight. Last chance we'll have to BD until after O.

So it's possible to ovulate without CM? My boobs hurt badly for 4 days so I believe that was my ovulation, it's the only thing it could of been.

Doesn't that suck, you hope so bad that'll it'll be a BFN and sometimes, well in my case all the time, it just isn't there.

So it's possible to ovulate without CM? My boobs hurt badly for 4 days so I believe that was my ovulation, it's the only thing it could of been.

From what I read yesterday, yes it is possible to O with lack of CM. I sure feel something going in inside me right now, and my boobs have been sore for the last 3 days as well. I mean, maybe I'm grasping for hope, but I did read that a lot of women say they had a bfp after a cycle of not having cm.

Here are a couple threads where people asked and others answered:

https://community.babycenter.com/post/a36761263/anyone_not_have_any_cm_and_still_get_a_bfp

https://www.whattoexpect.com/forums...no-stretchy-eggy-cm-with-o-but-still-bfp.html

I'm hoping the preseed did it's job!

Hopefully! I didnt really use mine by the instructions tho. But hey as long as it got in there I guess that's all that matters lol. So IF I did ovulate, I'm probably like 2dpo, maybe. I hope this stuff helped.

I didn't even read the directions!! ha....from what I read the amount they suggest is wayyyy too much (probably so you'll go through it faster and have to buy more).

IF I O'd it's supposed to happen today or tomorrow. So of course working today is useless because all I can do is concentrate on ANY twinges or feelings happening to my body. I feel like I have been dry (except for a little creamy cm on 12/13) but I didn't even think I would O that early so we didn't BD :( No ewcm so far, I had one glob of it last cycle.

I tried opk's but they confused me. Have you tried them? I would like to start temping next cycle if I don't get a bfp, but I don't really sleep well so I'm afraid that might mess up my temps.

I've been doing the OPK thing since June. What about them confused you? I know that for me a few days before my actual LH surge I would have two lines, one of which was lighter (which with the OPK actually indicates a negative) before actually getting the two solid line positive. You typically ovulate 12-36 hours after a + OPK but the only way you know for sure is through BBT charting. I'm a horrible sleeper and have still been able to detect ovulation. Granted - I am consistent with horrible sleep so not sure if that has anything to do with it. I've unsuccessfully used PreSeed 2 cycles but definitely don't use the recommended amount. I think it's possible to ovulate without CM, but the watery and egg-white CM are the best for fertility and getting the little guys where they need to be.

I started using opk's on 12/13 and got a faint line, so I thought I could O in a few days, the next day I got a darker line (this was Saturday) although I didn't think it was a line that was as dark as the control line. Then Sunday I got an even fainter line then the one from Friday, Monday was the same thing. So faint. According to ALL apps and calendars I should O today or tomorrow.

I expected the line to get darker after Saturday but it just faded away. I'm not sure if it was because of time of day or what. I was pretty busy this last weekend so they were all taken at different times of day. Is it possible that I O'd on Saturday with that darker line? Even though it wasn't as dark as I thought it should be?

Ya - confused :/

Hi there,
I am also using pre-seed this month for the first time. I was on several forums and people said it helped them. So, in my mind it was a no brainer... lol
The last 2 months I was using ovulation kits but unfortunately been unsuccessful. :( I am still going to use the rest of my test strips.
So, I am hoping and praying pre-seed works. I wish everyone luck and sending baby dust.
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->