First dance...?...

smelly07

Mummy of 2 girls & wifey
Reaction score
Are you having a first dance and if yes what song have you choose?

Myself and my DF arent very romantic/lovey dovey and neither of us really want to do a first dance :blush: but everyone is telling us WE HAVE TO LOL!!!

you dont need too if you dont want too.
We're having a band sing paulo nutini 'loving you' but I really dont fancy dancing infront of everyone.

If you dont want to dont.

me and Chris hated it and both looked really uncomfortable!

I don't want a first dance. Everybody knows I have no co-ordination or rhythm and it's a standing joke how badly I dance. No chance am I having that pressure on me!!

i feel so much better now............. i thought i was weird for not wanting to

We're having a first dance but i'm planning on havin a couple of champagnes before to pluck up some courage. Plus i think our two daughters will be joining us so will take off the pressure. We're having DJ Sammy Heaven the candlelight version x

haha you dont need to be able to dance, just sway back and forward, thats all people have done at weddings we have been to and all we plan to do, you prob wont be nervous on your wedding day, people will have been looking at you all day so the nerves will be gone by then!

we're not big center of attention people either....we'l just be doing more of a first 'swaying'

:haha:

I'm soooooooo glad I'm not alone! I'm not fussed, and OH really doesn't want to x

we wasnt going to have one as were the same as you.but our friends decided other wize and announced to everyone we was having one and they used the song i walked down the isle to for it. was the longist 4 mins of my life!and not very romanic with an annoying photographer pestering me trying to make me do something for it i didnt want to do. lol

we wasnt going to have one as were the same as you.but our friends decided other wize and announced to everyone we was having one and they used the song i walked down the isle to for it. was the longist 4 mins of my life!and not very romanic with an annoying photographer pestering me trying to make me do something for it i didnt want to do. lol

OH NO!!!! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->