First day at Pre School

Caroline

Proud Mum of 4
Reaction score
Alisha has just had her first morning at pre school. Daddy stayed with her (has to until she is three). It was really sad to think she is growing up so quick, but she really enjoyed it and has come home really hyper. Reallly glad she enjoyed it, problem is she'll expect to go 2morrow now!

Aww bless her, am glad she had such a good time

Just glad i'm not doin school run 2morrow as there could be trouble when she realises she's not going to go to school!

Awww yeah there could!!! how long until she is 3?
I am thinking your preschool is like our nursery, joined to school?
Emily went to a play school when she was 2 1/2 until she started at nursery

She's three in September. Starting her with one session to see how she goes then will increase to 2 session poss after easter then maybe three just b4 summer hols. Pre school is attached to the school building although it is run separately from school. Son went when he ws little and now goes to the school. Its only a small village school. Only do morning sessions at pre school as numbrs aren't enough to do afternoon sessions. Son went in afternoon which was for younger children but the numbers were higher then.

Ah right, its weird how things are structered so differantly in differant parts of country isn't it?

It varies quite a bit around hear too, I think its probably due to the fact theres lots of small village schools. They couldn't justify a nursery at the school, Gabriels year is quite big but the year below is tiny so at the moment they've split the year and as he is the youngest he stayed in Class one (although doing year above work) Its better for him with his hearing probs as theres only 10 in his class yet class above has 30!

Well done Alisha, big girl now. x

Makes me sad to think what a big girl she is now. One of her favourite sayings is No Alisha do it. She really is starting to turn into little miss independant.

Awwwwwwww bless, glad it went well!

We made a mistake of Jade not going to nursery/pre-school until 6 weeks before starting school, and boy was it hard for her to settle in then :cry: we will not do the same with Alfie, as soon as he is old enough and I feel comfortable he will be going to pre-school! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->