First day of another TWW

stephg83

Reaction score
First day of yet another TWW.... How long can I resist the urge to poas 😁 lol
Probably not very long lol!!
FEELING POSITIVE FINGERS AND EVERYTHING CROSSED XX

I'm there with you today. I'm really hoping this is the month and I don't want to test early and feel down and out

When r u planning on testing hun?? Fancy being a testing buddy!!

Hi there, I'm with ya. Earliest I can test is Wednesday. Fx for all of us

I'm with you ladies! (I hope. FF hasn't given me CH yet but I had a huge temp spike today so things are looking good!)

I'm a notoriously bad squinter with irregular cycles so I'm holding off testing until the 26th. Maybe. Haha :)

Good luck ladies..... Xx I really hate the TWW... Every little thing becomes a good sign lol lol and my oh just smiles patiently bless him xx

I'm not SS as bad as I did last month. I'm just trying to get through this TWW without getting crazy! I already feel sad and I haven't even got a bfn yet :(

Amy, my husband always tells me not to get my hopes up so we're not disappointed. So I'm just trying to take it easy this cycle and not SS either!

That said, I'm strict about temping. Crazy strict haha. Got another elevated temp today (2dpo) so I'm hoping it continues tomorrow and I get my crosshairs! My hormones are all crazy so I've never actually had crosshairs on my chart... really hoping that my red raspberry leaf/vitex is working this time to regulate the hormones so I get a nice set of crosshairs!

What is crosshairs?
I am trying to remember to temp! This is my second cycle trying. I've only charted my ovulation thus far. I'm pretty sure I ovulated the 11th-13th. I had a increase in temp and I was so bloated. I'm not getting my hopes up but I can't help hoping though! If we didn't conceive this month, I'm going to get opks and try to remember to consistently temp!

What is crosshairs?

Amy, crosshairs are the red lines that FertilityFriend puts on your chart to show your coverline and the day you ovulated, based on your signs :) You can see the chart in my sig for an example!

Aaaand... I said I wasn't going to symptom spot, but today's 5dpo and I had a TON of lotiony CM. I've never checked CM all through the cycle before, but this was so much (like 2 teaspoons... tmi sorry!) and so now I'm getting my hopes up! Dargh!

Hope the wait is going well for all you ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->