First day of mc count as 1st day of cycle?

lauralou25

mummy to 2 boys xx
Reaction score
So i have been hearing that sometimes people count the 1st day of their m/c as the first day of their cycle is there any truth in this or not? I m/c on the 1st of jan and have a 28 day cycle so if it was true then af would be due this week? I feel like im obssesed with any info with regards to ttc! X x

I counted the day of my ERPC as cycle day 1 making me CD20 today. Not sure if it is correct! Xx

Thanks hun? I would be cycle day 27 i think today which means af would be due tomorrow? Its all so confusing! X x

Just remember that it is not unusual for first af to take up to 6-7 weeks (and longer in some cases). Fingers crossed you get the result you want (be it af or a bfp this cycle) xxxx

hey huns yes i would defo class the first day of ur mc as cycle day 1 or day of erpc as cd1.
beadette is defiantly right though huns if af doesnt show today then its not uncommon after a mc, it can easily take upto 6 weeks for ur first af to show, also if u have a 28 day cycle then af is not due till the 29th day if she showed on the 28th day of ur cycle then ur cycles are classed as 27 days as the day of af is classed as cd1 so it cnt be cd28 too, hope this not confusing you its just many women think there af is late on last day of there cycles when in true fact its just the last day of there cycle and af due the day after, took me months to clock onto this myself :blush::rofl: xxx

Thanks hun tbh im confused about everything lol! I had a natural m/c at 5 weeks and i only bled for 5 days which was not heavy either! Im bloated and my boobs are tender and i keep having af type cramps! Does anybody know wot ure cm is meant to be like if af was coming or if u was pregnant? Lets just say im confused.com! X x

i assumed my m/c day as day 1 of mii cycle and my af started in my exact 29 days so i guess it is when u should but not 100 percent sure

I am not really sure but that is what i have done. I have classed mine as first day of cycle. I hope you get your BFP soon. Fingers crossed for you, lets hope this myth of being more fertile after mc is true!!

Hi, I had MC on 1st Jan as well and have counted it as CD1 and AF hasn't appeared for me either. I think we're in a bit of limbo at the moment here.

Tell me about it! I think im gonna give it till the 14 of feb and if no af has arrived then i will test but i know i will have trouble waiting that long as when i go shopping i find myself wandering down the aisle where all the hpt are and debating wether to buy one or not! Its so frustrating sometimes i wish af would show her face just so i know where my bodys at! X x keep me posted as to what is going on with u as we are sort of in the same position! X

sorry for your loss.
i was at the doctor's yesterday for a check up after my long long natural miscarriage (7 weeks of bleeding) and i asked when we can try to conceive again - her advice is to wait until one regular period, for two reasons - #1 you need to let your body heal atleast for one month after a natural miscarriage or 3 months if you had a D&C and #2- you need to have a "normal" period so that you know when you conceive, that date is crucial.
good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->