First day POASing Friday April 14th...anyone else?

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
I'm gonna start testing this Friday @ 9dpo....anyone else have that as their first day of testing and wanna join me? We can all post tests and line spot lol

Hi there! I'll be 9dpo on Wednesday so I'll join :) I'm already getting the urge to poas so I've gotta tell myself to stop and wait at least a couple more days lol af is due on Sunday for me

Hey i am due af in 5 days so ill be testing around friday. Im so tempted to test now though and i know full well im a max of 8dpo xx

Yay some testing buddies. Fingers crossed for all of us!!!!

I already feel out but if I make it to Friday, April 14th - that's my official test day! AF tends to come anytime between 14-16dpo.

I already feel out but if I make it to Friday, April 14th - that's my official test day! AF tends to come anytime between 14-16dpo.

I'm feeling out too for whatever reason this time around. Idk y though 😕

I'm gonna start testing this Friday @ 9dpo....anyone else have that as their first day of testing and wanna join me? We can all post tests and line spot lol

I'll be 8dpo and will most likely test daily from then so count me in! Good luck everyone x

I'll join you! My AF is dither due today or Friday!! According to ff it is today and if that's the case then I'm excited as no AF and no spotting which ALWAYS happens the day before!

BUT, when I look at my chart, I wonder if I ovulated 3 days later? Where the more obvious temp jump is --- if I did then I'm not due AF till Friday so will start to spot Thursday!

Temp usually drops on 10dpo when spotting starts -- that hadn't happened yet but it might tomorrow or prob Thursday!

Feeling so torn! I wish I was sure which day I ovulated! I hope ff got it right.... they have on my previous cycles.....

So that was my long winded way of saying I'll join you with testing on Friday if still no sign of AF 😂

Fx we all get our bfp's this month! :D

Afm: 8dpo and I was bad and tested on a couple of wondfos even tho it is sooner than I said I'd test lol but hey that's what ic's are for right? Lol! I swear I saw THE faintest squinter of a shadow on both. But it was at the 10 minute mark so I'm going with evap. My stomach has also been feeling kind of blehh today but that could be anything

awwww....there are some later bfps chocolatechip!!!!

I tested too already on $tree cheapie...nothing..course Im only 6dpo :rofl: so wasnt expecting anything really just had them and felt like it....Ive ordered 2 old style frers off amazon so once those get here by end of week..Im hoping by Friday..I'll use one friday and then one Monday I guess and just go from there...Im not having any real symptoms per say so idk...still feeling out..but I had months where I had tons of symptoms and bfn and months of no symptoms and bfn so I give up lol lol

awwww....there are some later bfps chocolatechip!!!!

I tested too already on $tree cheapie...nothing..course Im only 6dpo :rofl: so wasnt expecting anything really just had them and felt like it....Ive ordered 2 old style frers off amazon so once those get here by end of week..Im hoping by Friday..I'll use one friday and then one Monday I guess and just go from there...Im not having any real symptoms per say so idk...still feeling out..but I had months where I had tons of symptoms and bfn and months of no symptoms and bfn so I give up lol lol

Ok glad I'm not the only one who tested early today lol
Oohh I didn't know you could get old style frers still! Good to know!

yeah if you just search old style first response on amazon they come up as a set of 2 frers and then 2 dip strips...for like $9.99 !!

Well 9 dpo today and bfn :( I know it's still considered early but I just feel like I'm probably out this month. We shall see

7dpo Bfn but noticed just yesterday a crazy increase in smell

I'm still getting these random stabbing pains in my breasts and still have this general blehh feeling. If I invert the picture of the test and turn my phone sideways, once again I swear I can see a little sliver of something but it's too far to the left of the test :/

I've not tested yet though according to ff AF should have arrived yesterday! Trying to hold out Friday!

How does my chart look to you ladies?

I was naughty and tested twice on 9 and 10dpo and I think i see something but then i have had evaps on these before and last month i was not pregnant and the tests dried with pink evap lines even tho they claim they cant do that. I have ordered a pack of morrisons supermarket tests they are coming this morning. I will do one of them and that hopefully will confirm whether im getting evaps or early pregnancy. I doubt i am though as i only dtd once on cd 13 at night which is when i ovulate as far as i know but we will see. Good luck everyone. I hate this bit. Why cant i be one of those people that thinks oh I haven't had my period for ages and then get a dark positive and a shock that im six weeks gone haha xx

So now according to ff I'm two days late for af!! Not testing till tomorrow --- maybe sat if I can hold out! Had a little temp spike this morning too 😄

I can't help but worry that ff got ovulation wrong and maybe af due tomorrow lol

Tested at 6dpo and 7dpo like a crazy woman. At no point did i expect to see BFP.

Testing daily so next wil be tomorrow at 8DPO, if i am pregnant i dont want to miss an early. I am currently using One step cheapes off of amazon. Going to buy some FRER'S for the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"