First day POASing Friday April 14th...anyone else?

Tested at 6dpo and 7dpo like a crazy woman. At no point did i expect to see BFP.

Testing daily so next wil be tomorrow at 8DPO, if i am pregnant i dont want to miss an early. I am currently using One step cheapes off of amazon. Going to buy some FRER'S for the weekend.

Hi im currently using those too the midstream ones and i keep getting faint lines and i dont know if its positive or evaps xx

Tested at 6dpo and 7dpo like a crazy woman. At no point did i expect to see BFP.

Testing daily so next wil be tomorrow at 8DPO, if i am pregnant i dont want to miss an early. I am currently using One step cheapes off of amazon. Going to buy some FRER'S for the weekend.

Hi im currently using those too the midstream ones and i keep getting faint lines and i dont know if its positive or evaps xx
I have had no faint lines, however mine are the dipstick ones. Hoping this is the start of your BFP :)

Bfn again for me this morning at 10dpo, I know I'm not technically out but I'm expecting af to show up right on time on Sunday :(
I would expect to have something faint by now

You're still in till she shows her face poohbear xx

i have a slightly darker bfp this afternoon on a one step test so partner is on his way home with a first response and a clear blue. i am actually scared to take it incase its blank but im going to take it in about half an hour and then whatever the outcome i am going to concentrate on enjoying easter. i have had 2 chemicals before so i do worry about coming on xx

i have a slightly darker bfp this afternoon on a one step test so partner is on his way home with a first response and a clear blue. i am actually scared to take it incase its blank but im going to take it in about half an hour and then whatever the outcome i am going to concentrate on enjoying easter. i have had 2 chemicals before so i do worry about coming on xx

I have everything crossed for you honey xxxx

Thanks ladies i am a little shocked xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 4
Woohooo! Hopefully this will be a bfp thread for all of us!!!!! 8dpo. Bfn. Not surprised really but still not feeling super hopeful based on no symptoms

OMG OMG OMG
That is one beautiful image 😘
Congratulations!!

I have mild cramps too it's apparently normal there's still hope for you hun xx

Crampy here too and I swear nipples a bit sensitive. I tried a blood serum on hpt thing and it was Bfn so def feeling out now as I thought for sure if my sore boobs were because of hcg then surely show up in blood hoping my frers get here soon

First response was amazing showed up instantly and no dye run on the screen

I have loads of watery cm
Which i dont usually have.

Fingers crossed ladies xx

Do t feel out mother xxx like you said, 8dpo is so early. Statistically, even if you are pregnant, you nore likely to see a bfn xx

As for me, I've woke up feeling pregnant today! I can't explain it -- I just feel it.

Eeek 😄 Temp stayed up today too 😄 I might have to buy a test.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->