First day POASing Friday April 14th...anyone else?

Do t feel out mother xxx like you said, 8dpo is so early. Statistically, even if you are pregnant, you nore likely to see a bfn xx

As for me, I've woke up feeling pregnant today! I can't explain it -- I just feel it.

Eeek 😄 Temp stayed up today too 😄 I might have to buy a test.....

Exciting :) go get a test . How many DPO.

Fx for you baby d!!

11 dpo and stark white bfn for me
:( assuming the witch shows up on time (hopefully she stays away) but the next time I'd be testing would be around mother's day! That would be a fantastic time for a bfp!

Bfn 😢 Gutted! I've never had a chart look this promising! My Luteal phase is always 11 days and now it's on 15! I have no AF signs --- I always always spot the day before af and that's not started yet either? Plus I feel pregnant --- not in a full of symptoms way but in that I feel totally normal which is a sign for me as I get tons of af symptoms usually! But it's bfn so I guess I'm out and my body must be playing tricks on me 😢 Gutted! My chart had me so sure!

Bfn 😢 Gutted! I've never had a chart look this promising! My Luteal phase is always 11 days and now it's on 15! I have no AF signs --- I always always spot the day before af and that's not started yet either? Plus I feel pregnant --- not in a full of symptoms way but in that I feel totally normal which is a sign for me as I get tons of af symptoms usually! But it's bfn so I guess I'm out and my body must be playing tricks on me 😢 Gutted! My chart had me so sure![/QUOTE

Hi when was you due on? Which test did you use? Sorry that you didn't get a positive i was hoping you would join me xx

Bfn here too at 9dpo...waiting to use a CB or frer in a bit

Hi Laura

According to ff I was due on Tuesday but I thought I'd ovulated 3 days later which would have put me at due on today -- that's why I was holiding out to test today! I used a Tesco test -- says accurate from day of missed period.

So either 2 days late or AF should have shown her face today! No sign of her though. My temps have always started to drop the day before and I always spot the day before too but not dropped yet... I don't know what to think!

Sorry to hear that baby d :(

If af doesn't show for me on Sunday then I'll get a frer but my hopes are pretty much diminished

I'm going to buy frer on Monday if no af 😄

Hi Laura

According to ff I was due on Tuesday but I thought I'd ovulated 3 days later which would have put me at due on today -- that's why I was holiding out to test today! I used a Tesco test -- says accurate from day of missed period.

So either 2 days late or AF should have shown her face today! No sign of her though. My temps have always started to drop the day before and I always spot the day before too but not dropped yet... I don't know what to think!

Are tesco tests blue dye or pink? My first response was even brighter today (got a 2 pack) where as my internet one step is pretty much still a barely there squinty line.. You could well still be but some tests dont seem to pick it up. Sounds promising with you being overdue af

Cramping has picked up a bit this afternoon and started very light bleeding, it's 2 days early :(

*update *
The witch has officially gotten me 2 days early so on to cycle number 4. A little freaked out as it looks like I had a 10 day lp :nope: unless I ovulated on the day I got my positive opk rather than the day after (I've been avoiding temping but that may have to change)

9-10 DPO. Crampy a little bit, dtd yesterday and spiraled into what I think was uterine contractions. Bad pain coming in waves for an hour and then was better. We're talking I was curled up in fetal position bawling. Today my abdominal muscles just feel really off... plus the cramps. Cervix was definitely messed up. I'm also constipated and have an iron taste in my mouth off and on without anything sore in my mouth.

I did a test today and yesterday - both didn't have anything but within an hour or 2, the evaps were "positive". They definitely have color to them and are pretty thick and clear. My past evaps have just been a thin little line for the most part. Will try again soon... I might try to wait til Sunday! we'll see... Nerve-wracking.

Hi Laura

9-10 DPO. Crampy a little bit, dtd yesterday and spiraled into what I think was uterine contractions. Bad pain coming in waves for an hour and then was better. We're talking I was curled up in fetal position bawling. Today my abdominal muscles just feel really off... plus the cramps. Cervix was definitely messed up. I'm also constipated and have an iron taste in my mouth off and on without anything sore in my mouth.

I did a test today and yesterday - both didn't have anything but within an hour or 2, the evaps were "positive". They definitely have color to them and are pretty thick and clear. My past evaps have just been a thin little line for the most part. Will try again soon... I might try to wait til Sunday! we'll see... Nerve-wracking.

I always get a metallic taste when pregnant a few days before af is due, thats my first sign. Had it with all 4 2 ended in mc but it's definitely a good sign. I was cramping on and off yesterday i still feel like my period will get me. Fingers crossed xx

Check out my testing thread https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2433665-9dpo-one-step-purple-cap-cassettes.html ladies and let me know what u think please. Easier than uploading pics all over again here lol

Hope you ladies are doing well!
Happiestmom did your lines progress at all?!?

Afm: cd 5, nothing exciting to report lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->