First day without nausea and it's freaking me out

Fizzyfefe

Mama and pregnant with #2
Reaction score
I think I just need some reassurance that other ladies have gone through or are going through this. :blush: I have been constantly nauseated for weeks. This is the first day during this pregnancy that I feel almost completely normal! I'm doing loads of laundry back to back, washing dishes, cleaning house... (I've been so sick lately that I've just let the mess pile up.) And my next scan isn't until my 12th week, so I'm somewhat worrying that something is wrong.

I had the same thing, felt super sick all the time for 2 weeks then woke up last Tuesday and felt great. I had an early scan on Saturday (it was booked anyway) and everything is fine :)

Fingers crossed, I haven't felt sick since!

Hope this helps

Your hormones will fluctuate from day to day. I'm currently 10 wks and some days I feel like nauseous and other days I'm good. Don't worry so much - enjoy being pregnant :)

It's normal for symptoms to fluctuate. Orrrrrr, you could be coming to the end of your morning sickness! :)

I don't know how far along you are. But my nausea had been building...until yesterday. I suddenly was feeling amazing. I even went on a long car ride (that had triggered bad nausea the week before) and I was fine. I was worried something had happened. Then I went to bed last night and my stomach started turning. My nausea is right back again today.

Its normal. I had that too in my 7th week. Silly me, instead of worrying, I should have enjoyed it! The nausea came back with a vengeance within 2 days, lol.

Don't worry :)

This is completely normal dear! Symptoms will come and go and come back again, it was especially true for me during the first trimester and early second. I thought that something was seriously wrong when I had a day of no throwing up and nausea (especially since I had hyperemesis). I am currently 33 weeks today and everything is just fine!

Same thing has happened to me this morning! First day without nausea... I even ate a hearty breakfast! It has me a little worried... :/

I had the same thing last week. I kept praying that I would feel better and then one day I did. I felt so good and even ate normal meals....and worried all night. I should've enjoyed it because it came right back the next day and hasn't left. Now I'm praying it leaves again!

I definitely took advantage of it today. I cleaned house, made dinner, and enjoyed spending time with the hubby. Fingers crossed that it stays away for good! Although, with my luck, it'll come back twice as worse tomorrow. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->