First ever BFP 13DPO

Mrs Burns88

Reaction score
Soooo excited got a very faint line on IC then did 3 FR test and all Clear BFP!!! Can't wait! Anybody else sues Late July/August? No real symptoms except lack of AF symptoms!

So nervous about what to expect! Have done so much reading but still feeling clueless!

:cloud9: :happydance:image.jpg

Congratulations!!! Does your OH know! :happydance:

congrats !! my OH had me do 2 tests & said it still wasn't 'confirmed' until the blood test... uh - denial ! haha

I'm due Late June, fairly close to you!

I had the blood test today came back with a 44 count. Doctor said that's about right for the 3-4 weeks I would be haha! She wasn't impressed how early I had tested but it was the day of my period she just doesn't understand I guess!

Having another test in a week to ensure numbers are increasing :)

Goodluck to all I know how agonising the wait is.. Starting to feel like the first 3 months will be more tortuous then the tww though lol!

And yes aussiechick you're like a week a head of me! It's just so exciting isn't it - yet surreal. Wish I had symptons so I felt more pregnant!

Hahahha Noooo!!! Very early days I've probably jinxed myself with the ms stick now!

Congratulations :) I wish you all the best for the upcoming year!!!
That is so exciting!

Oh so it will be days between us literati!! Goodluck for your pregnancies ladies :)

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/Snapbucket/bnb/bfp_zps9feec02c.gif

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->