First ever scan in 5 days!

kitten23

Reaction score
I'm so impatient! I've used the sonoline b a few times and heard heartbeat but now I just want to see bubba. It's dragging soooooo much! The nausea is driving me mad and I'm so bloated. I'll be 12w 5d at the scan. What am I likely to see/not see? I'm completely naive as this is our first. X

My first scan is in five days (on Wednesday) too. This will be my first proof that my baby is in there and alive - haven't had opportunity to listen to the heartbeat or anything yet so I'm really anxious about it! Our first baby too.

I'll be 12 + 2. Good luck - keeping my fingers crossed for both of us!

You'll see something that looks like a baby :) you'll see it moving, you'll see limbs you'll see the heart x

My first scan is in five days (on Wednesday) too. This will be my first proof that my baby is in there and alive - haven't had opportunity to listen to the heartbeat or anything yet so I'm really anxious about it! Our first baby too.

:thumbup: good luck! Post your scan picture afterwards so we can compare! I'm so excited I keep going to bed early so another day passes quickly! X

First scan is lovely even though its still early you can definitely see a baby its great when you see your baby wiggle for the first time! Xx

:thumbup: good luck! Post your scan picture afterwards so we can compare! I'm so excited I keep going to bed early so another day passes quickly! X

Ok will do! Can't wait until I can hopefully start telling everyone and go out and buy some cute onesies :)

My first ever scan i thought the baby was a preview of what it will look like i was shocked it looks just like a baby and its crazy just how much it loves around but u cant feel it

First scan is lovely even though its still early you can definitely see a baby its great when you see your baby wiggle for the first time! Xx

My first ever scan i thought the baby was a preview of what it will look like i was shocked it looks just like a baby and its crazy just how much it loves around but u cant feel it

Ahhh I'm really excited now! Can't wait to seethe little one. Especially as I've had nausea since day 1. It'll all be worth it when I see it on the screen. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->