First ever TWW

bump.on.brain

Reaction score
Hello :wave:

So this is my first month TTC and in TWW so I just thought I'd introduce myself... I'm sure I'm going to be spending quite a bit of time in here over the next couple of weeks while I obsess over everything!

I'm not really sure how many dpo I am as I haven't been using OPK's or temping, I decided to just time BD'ing around when I expected to be ovulating using CM.
I had watery/ewcm on Tues, EWCM on Wed, Thurs and Fri, and then it seemed to ease off on Sat so I thought I'd probably ovulated on Thurs or Fri... but then this morning it was back again so I really have no clue what is going on! :shrug: I also had some cramping in my left hand side earlier so I'm guessing today could have been ovulation after all... I've never felt cramping like that before though so it could be totally irrelevant...

Basically, I think it's going to be a very confusing 2WW/choosing when to test because I'm not really even sure when my two weeks is beginning!

Fingers crossed and huge hopes for all of us though that this is our month!!
:dust:

Hi! This is my first TWW too and I'm absolutely addicted to this forum. How are you finding the wait so far? 8DPO for myself and I'm going crazy. Haha. OH bought me 15 ultra sensitive tests, he's just as impatient as me! Didn't know it was possible :p

I don't use temp or CM as a way of figuring out when I'm ovulating, I use an app on my phone. Probably not the best way but i find the one i use to be quite spot on. I do temp each morning and it spiked on the day it said I was ovulating. Hoping it was right!

Worryingly seeing as I only really started the wait today, I am already driving myself a little bit mad! I tried to convince myself that once we weren't doing the BD I wouldn't think about it as much, but that was definitely wrong! I think the more I try not to think about it, the more it pops into my head... :haha:

It's exciting that you're at 8dpo, hopefully you won't have to wait too much longer to know! Have you had any symptoms? And have you thought about when you are going to test? At least with 15 you're not likely to run out any time soon :winkwink:
At the beginning of last week (way before O was even suspected) I was feeling really sick and dizzy one morning and my OH couldn't wait to jump to the conclusion that it was morning sickness! Bless them and their eagerness! :dohh:

I'll look forward to hearing how you get on! :thumbup:

I'll be testing from the 16th, already so nervous about the result though! I'm convinced it's not my month but that's just me being negative about it.

I've had lots of symptoms yes! If you find the 'ladies, does this mean I'm not pregnant?' thread (mine) all my symptoms are listed there, too many to type out again on phone.

I'm ever so impatient to get testing!

Wow I've just had a look at that thread and your symptoms do sound really promising! As for feeling negative about this month, I guess that can't be a bad thing... I'm hoping that I manage to keep myself realistic as it's going to be hard enough if we get a BFN anyway, without having hugely got our hopes up beforehand.

I can understand what you mean about feeling nervous though, I feel that way already too... almost like although I will want to know, I also don't want to know if it is a BFN because then I can't even hope/imagine anymore... in other words, I think either way I'm going to drive myself mad! :haha:

Haha well, we can be crazy together, my sanity is definitely suffering. I'm terrified of getting a BFN, I'll be heartbroken I don't doubt. But there's always next month I guess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->