First IUI - Looking for IUI Buddies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, I'm not looking for any sort of validation, I don't want to 'hear anyone one' because I'm not looking for opinions on my situation.
And MrsC8776, if you dont think calling me a baby killer is attacking me, then I don't know what to say to you.
I understand that everyone will have a different opinion on what I've chosen to do, but in no way attacking me with 'baby killer' and painting me out to be a monster is being constructive in anyway. So why would I 'hear' these folks out?
I don't need to explain why I made the decision I have made and I don't need to defend my decision either. If you don't like that I am pro-choice, that's fine but no one is entitled to attack me for it.
I have every right to report these remarks. The admin board states that if any comments are even 'rude' that reporting is called for. I can request anything I wish on a forum I started 1.5 years ago with women who have been there from day 1 & understand my struggles & my journey and how I've come to my conclusions. And those are the ladies who support me & continue to do so. Because they understand me & know where they're coming from.
I shared the outcome of my news and decided not to hide & walk away in shame. I was open & honest to everyone what would happen if I were pregnant with two. It was no shocking news to them.

So really, I think if you have nothing constructive to say & feel the need to just be mean because you don't agree with what I or any women on this board have to say, it's best left unsaid. You make it seem like I couldn't give a shit about my choice & that I did it with disregard and I certainly have not. I'm doing it for my own health & the health of the outcome of my pregnancy. Understand what I just wrote...MY PREGNANCY....so really I think you've all exhausted enough venom toward me & can move on to what's actually important & it's to continue to support everyone. And if you can't support me, then ignore me. That's all I ask.
But this is the last you'll see me on this thread. I didn't come here for attacks. I only have every supported each & every one of these lovely woman & that's all I ask in return. And if you can't support me....IGNORE ME.

First of all I never once called you a baby killer!! People will always have a difference in opinions. I didn't say anything rude or attacking to you. If you want to talk about the rules. There is a huge rule on not talking about abortion/reduction, what ever you want to call it. I didn't make it seem like you don't give a shit. When I saw your post, yes I did feel like you were slightly cold about the decision but I said nothing about that. You "prayed" only one would stick and you got both. Maybe your prayers weren't answered for a reason? I'm not one to judge. I never have been. Your post just really hits my heart because I've seen so many people struggle for YEARS trying to get pregnant. Have 20 embryos transferred, 36 that fertilized but didn't make it to transfer and only just now finally got their miracle BFP. I've been in a group on here for over 2 years and seen so many losses, heart break, cried with them and done everything I can to be supportive of them throughout all that time. I'm not a heartless person who sits back and bashes on people. My post to you was heartfelt and honest. Many women wish they could be in your shoes right now and make a different decision. Thats why it bothers me and many others. I'm sorry that we all will never understand. Just know that yes people will judge because this is a very serious topic. I'm not going to change your mind and I know that. Theres not much I debate over but this is just one of those things I couldn't get out of my head while laying in bed with my children last night.

All I can say is nobody should judge anybody until they've walked a mile in their shoes.

Barbi hope you enjoy your pregnancy and I continue to wish you the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back