• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

First Kick

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Ok I've asked about movement have to say I'm still baffled if I do feel bubs moving. I feel something - Sorry to ask another Q on it b ut can it be quite uncomfy pain ish but not painful LOL And does it last for long?

And then when did you get your first kick on first baby? How do you know its a kick? Does it hurt?

Yes I'm a pain you don't have to say :blush:

The movement thing can be confusing, because they do start so subtle you are never sure if it's baby moving of just something like wind bubbles or food going down etc.....But when you do get a good kick or punch, believe me, you will know EXACTLY what it is!
-I was almost 20 weeks with Ky before I got a prounounced kick that I KNEW was baby. Before then I was never sure.

For me movements have never been painful until after 30 weeks when the little punk decides to wedge its feet or bum under my ribs. Now and then it will give me a good punch or kick thats really prounounced, but unless it hits my bladdder or ribs its not painful.

I dunno what I mean by painful ... probably the wrong word haha I feel bubbles all the time but I'm unsure lol :blush:

those r probably kicks hun :hugs:how exciting :happydance:

So how often would you feel a kick?

x

with Kai i think it was around 22 weeks, i swear if at all possible im feel flutters today prob all in my head though!
i think early stages u dont feel baby as much as when ur in late 20 wks etc i might be wrong though.
Kai used to hurt but he'd get his feet caught in my ribs! lol
x

ellie's hurt and Maddie's were hell after 30wks .....

For small babies they are like mini rockys!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"