First menstrual cycle?

newblue82

Reaction score
My first period three months after giving birth. It's a medium flow but not at all painful which is strange for me because I'm diagnosed with dysmenorrhea. I thought your first one was expected to be painful. I was actually afraid I might be pregnant again but now I suppose I can rest easy.

Is this my actual period?

i just started mine 2 days ago. it's extremely heavy, but like you, no pain at all. i'm kind of wondering myself if this is even my period

I know every woman is different but to have absolutely no pain; that has NEVER happened to me before. I'm almost positive it's my period and if this is any indication of how the rest of them will be well I'm damn happy:)

I had no pain with my first one and my bleeding was quite average. Now I am "enjoying" my second period and I knew exactly it was going to start because of the period pains. Yuk.....

i had no pain that i can remember and the bleeding was very little. I had a lot of brown blood which is old blood come out (TMI, sorry).

Day 3 of my first and it still hurts a little, but day 2 was extremely painful. and it's also extremely heavy, kinda like the gates of hell opened up in my underwear.
And putting tampax in hurts really bad as well.

Woah is me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"