First Midwife appointment on Friday...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by LesleyP, Dec 16, 2009.

1. LesleyP

LesleyP Mummy to Lily-May ♥

So as I was late seeing a doctor, I now have my first Midwife appointment this Friday *is nervous*

The thing is, I know she won't be able to work out my proper EDD because I have severe PCOS and my last period was about 6 months ago. I've had morning sickness for about 8 weeks but haven't had any cramping or bleeding and I think my MS is starting to ease off a bit.

I'm still really worried though, as I know I won't be able to get a scan until after the New Year (I'm down visiting my parents over Christmas / New Year) and I know I'm going to be stressing out over that time.

Do you think what with the PCOS and not knowing how far along I am they might try and get a scan in before Christmas.

I guess I'm just hoping for a miracle, what do you think? :hugs:

2. agreeksmom

agreeksmom preggo

just relax breath and take it slow. im pretty sure they will arrange a scan for you i have my sex scan on the 31 new years eve gift

3. LesleyP

Anyone else? :wacko:

4. bunnyg82

bunnyg82 Mum to 2 gorgeous boys

Hey hun, it may be difficult to get a scan before christmas as it's so close now (my appointment letter took a week or so to come through after I'd seen the midwife), but they might be able to ring up and get a cancellation or something. It would be good for you to have an idea of how far gone you are!

Lots of luck with your appointment tomorrow - hope it goes well x

5. LesleyP

Thanks hun, even if I just get to hear the heartbeat I'd be happy! Want to know if babby is ok in there :)