First midwife appt tomorrow - nervous!

mordino

Mum of 2 girls & an angel
Reaction score
I have my first midwife appointment tomorrow morning and I am nervous about it.

I am in bed with a nasty stomach bug which started last Thursday and it hasn't disappeared yet. I seriously am fed up and worried about my little beanie.

Even my bump is a lot smaller these days - I know that it was due to bloatness and a lot of gas but now, it is all baby. I hope!

I am trying to keep myself hydrated and having some diroalyte as well as some lucozade to help me to get my energy back.

My NT scan is next week Thursday (23rd April), I am so worried about what they will see. I hope and pray that the baby is doing ok because I haven't felt my uterus pulling. I hope so because I had been having a lot of stomach discomfort due to diarrhoea.

Well, wish us luck for tomorrow.....

Aw bless you :hug:

I was ill all last week and then had the first MW visit on Friday.
My stomach and belly felt all weird and I lost 1/2 stone so I know it's crap when you're hoping your wee bean is protected from it all.

Hopefully you'll get a lovely MW and it'll be a real help seeing her xx

Hey there hun. Its great timing that you have your MW appointment after you were so sick. They should be able to help put your mind at rest. Poor you not being well, that sounds pretty awful and I am sure very scary for you. I've heard that your bean will be protected though, you just need to keep yourself well hydrated and you will be fine.

Good luck and take good care of yourself. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->