First MIL rant. Haha

lilliesmummie

Reaction score
Oh dearest MIL, it was lovely to see you today even if I had to take Lillie out in the cold to drag her to your house, it's fine she's 3 month now and can keep her body temp perfect! I understand that you can't possibly drag your butt with your head stuck right up it, to our house as we have two wild dogs that JUMP up to greet you, but are tame Enough to share a home with my baby! But they viciously wait to feast on your meat!! It's also fine that you still find the fuxking need to wake lillie up to hold her after asking how long she'd been asleep and I replied 5 minutes , but you still snatch her from her pram! It was also lovely to hear you moan about how late we came round, get off your lazy butt then!! - also, thanks for asking about my stepdads,brothers, and nephews lives you nosey woman! Also I'll be sure to ring you everyday to tell you how lillie is because you miss her, but again not enough you visit her at her home? You really are an annoying, nosey, stuck up lady! And I swear down the next time you wait for my OH to leave the room to ask if he's been late for work or to moan that he doesn't text you, I will chuck you out the window. dO NOt argue with me- I'm sure lillie can only roll from tummy to back and no she isn't bored of lying in the floor, she's cooing not crying you dramatic, interfering know it all.
Again, lovely to see you! See you Tuesday. Can't wait :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->