First Month NTNP....???

BabyC4Me

Reaction score
Hey gals!!!

So I am on cycle 5 of trying for my first baby

.... but this is my first cycle of NTNP.... and I wanted to know how to I STOP thinking about TTC and focus more on just letting it "happen"?

are there any tips or tricks that you girls use that seem to be helpful?

I think i just want a less stress/ low mainteince approach and I hope this does it for us to get the BFP!!

Any successful stories ?

any feedback would be great ....thanks !!

Are you temping or doing OPKs? Do you have regular cycles?

That can help with the advice we give on how to tone it down :haha:

I'm on my first month of having mirena out, I'm excited to try and hopefully conceive that I just get so excited wanting it to happen. So I totally feel you!

I used OPKS on cycle #2 and haven't tried again. I didn't trust them. But u may use them again next month if this one is a bust.

But isn't tempting and using OPKs the opposite of NTNP???

I never tempted. I might next month along with the OPKs !

My cycles are regular. 28-29 days long. Like clock work.

I used OPKS on cycle #2 and haven't tried again. I didn't trust them. But u may use them again next month if this one is a bust.

But isn't tempting and using OPKs the opposite of NTNP???

I never tempted. I might next month along with the OPKs !

My cycles are regular. 28-29 days long. Like clock work.
I know! We said we'd just let nature take the wheel and whatever happens happens but oh, it's so tempting to give it a little push.

I'm new to ntnp too! We were ntnp last month but AF showed today so I'm coming over from TWW. I
The only thing I'm doing is a period tracker on my phone! I've done this for a few months to see how my periods were in terms of cycles but I've not used it to ttc. Until now maybe!

I'm new to ntnp too! We were ntnp last month but AF showed today so I'm coming over from TWW. I
The only thing I'm doing is a period tracker on my phone! I've done this for a few months to see how my periods were in terms of cycles but I've not used it to ttc. Until now maybe!

Hey there Hun!

Welcome to the thread !

I would love to say I'm just going with the flow. But I think about conception DAILY. Like wondering what my egg did after ovulation. All that.

Was your daughter a surprise baby ? Or did you and Hubbie plan her ? I feel like letting it just happen is so stressfree. But honestly it's worse !

I Use the Ovia fertility app to track periods and to predict fertile days. I honestly think it's lying to me. I am on cycle 5!

My daughter was a surprise- I found out on my honeymoon!! Had no idea and we weren't trying. We've not really thought about another one until this year when we said maybe, now we are ntnp in the hope it just happens.

Hope you get lucky this time! Do you go by the tracker or do anything else? I'm so new to this, I won't know how to temp or predict when O was coming!!

Hey :wave: I'm actually on cycle 12 but it's my first ntnp I've given up temps and opks but there's no point me using a period app because I actually ovulate later than normal anyway so they're never right x

Hi! How do you know when you O? By temping and charting? My body shows pretty obvious signs that something is happening within 😳

One of my best friends was trying for over a year with no luck. They then booked to see a doctors to have tests started and within a month, she was pregnant. She says that stopping actively trying and just enjoying each other again worked for her. I hope the same can happen for you 😃

I used to temp to show I was ovulating and then used opks to detect the lh surge as I knew I was ovulating again after bcp. My body is constantly having ovulation pains at the moment like it's trying to make up lots of symptoms haha. Well this is what we are hoping happens that being us again will work as it was beginning to feel like it was purely timed for ovulation etc if you get what I mean x

My DH wants to go the NTNP route for lower stress and worrying but I take and chart my temps daily and pay attention to my CF. I plan to just keep it to myself and let him do his thing without announcing to him that I'm ovulating or not.

I was considering that I would stop temping if I get stressed out about trying to get pregnant.

Does anyone take a prenatal vitamin or supplement? I was thinking about starting something but my diet is pretty good apart from the weekend bottle of wine ☺️ I will reduce this as I go! I'm on AF day 3; a long time until o!

I normally take seven seas trying for a baby it's only the size of the pill too which I like but ive not taken it this month as kept forgetting x

Does anyone take a prenatal vitamin or supplement? I was thinking about starting something but my diet is pretty good apart from the weekend bottle of wine ☺️ I will reduce this as I go! I'm on AF day 3; a long time until o!

Yup! I used to take VitaFusion gummy prenatals and they were fine! no side effects , and my hair and nails were fab!

I just started NatureMade prenatals today. They were on sale , 2 bottles of 90 count, 1 per day , for $13.99! Great sale!!!!

Tomorrow is the last day of my cycle ladies!!!

Im so tempted to test tomorrow morning but i have the dollar store ones that dont really pick up chemical potency that well.

Should i test tomorrow ? Or wait until Weds when AF is due??

Also I think that the NTNP, method is extremely hard when you started your journey with OPKS and temping and CM checking, and then try and do NOTHING.... its tough, but if you started out not tracking anything it makes it easier to follow.

Good luck ladies!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I caved and tested ....

girls!!!!

so glad i did tho ! look at this LINE!!!

On a cheap dollar store test!

Nervous and excited all at once!!! Eating oven baked cookies right now thinking about if the bean likes them!

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 7
That is a beautiful line! Congrats!!

I tested again at 11:15pm last night becuz I couldn't sleep lol

It was still positive ! Telling Hubbie in a couple hours when he gets back from gym

Omg congratulations baby that's amazing what a clear line you have x

Hubbie is just as excited as I am ! We are both worried but very anxious to bring a little one into the world!

Testing with a digital today !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->