First month of OPKs!!

breakingdawn

Reaction score
So we are on cycle #2 of trying to conceive out last baby. Would be baby #3! I only have one tube after having an ugly ectopic pregnancy back in 2011. :cry: But we did conceive a healthy baby girl a month after the loss of my right tube! :thumb: We have two girls and would love to try one last time for a boy but of course ANY health baby would be amazing. I used OPKs with #2 so I am fairly use to how they work. Mine always get darker and darker and usually blazing dark on O day! I am expected to O either tomorrow or Wednesday so by the look of today's OPK I hope I am on the right track! Baby dust welcome!! :cloud9: Will update tomorrow with a new OPK! :flower:

Attachments

• IMG_4398.jpg
    IMG_4398.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 5
Ok, advice! We did the BD last night... my OPK does seem to be getting darker. I should O late tonight or possibly tomorrow. DD is so worn out from work and school we can probably only do tonight or tomorrow night. Which should we do!? :happydance:

Attachments

• OPK.jpg
    OPK.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 4
I would do tonight as the sperm can survive for a couple or days cant it? So atleast if you do it tonight and ov tomorrow it could still catch it x

I did another opk last night and no surge yet so I think I'm safe. Unless it already happened in which cause we did get two tries in! :) hoping for a surge this afternoon so we can BD one more time!

Ooh good luck. I am quite rubbish with opk's i have just started using them myself so i am not too familiar with how they work lol x

Frustrating. Either I missed my surge or I'm not ovulating at all this month. Definitely should have by now! I'm just going to go ahead and count myself out this month dang. :p I don't get it though. I've been cramping, sore bbs, all the usual O signs. :cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 3
Ladies I'm 99% sure I hit my surge yesterday. The top two tests are yesterday and the bottom two are today. Due to my cramping on one side I'm almost certain an egg was released today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 5
Can I just throw in the towel now? :cry: One minute my OPKs are super light, the next minute darker. I never O late, ever... so it is highly unlikely that is the case now. I am just counting myself out this month. I hate to be a negative Nancy but I have never had an issue with OPKs until now!!! :growlmad:

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member