First month officially TTC - could I be pregnant? Advice please :)

Lou911991

Reaction score
Me and my partner decided to officially try for a baby this month (although we haven't been using contraception for a while now). I have had lower back ache, cramping, very tender breasts and have been very emotional for the past couple of weeks. We have been nervously waiting for me to come on for a week or so, I did a couple of negative hpt's before I was due on. I was supposed to come on yesterday but still no sign. I did have a spell of irregular periods a few months ago, they were always early periods though, never late. They seemed to have regulated again in the past few months. However, I did a hpt today and it was negative. Is there any chance I could still be pregnant?? Or is my late period likely to be caused by other factors?? If anyone has had a similar experience, please let me know :) xxx

That all that sounds like PMS to me. If you are not tracking your BBT you don't know when you ovulated. Most likely you ovulated later this month and AF isn't late yet.

I would assume not pregnant - but wait a few more days and test again. If you get to 60 days with no AF or BFP - head to the Dr.

could be a shy bfp but they are quite good 99 percent when af due gud luck xx

Okay thanks :) think we're both getting overexcited. Fingers crossed for next month :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->