First Month on Soy - Anyone with me?

oh wow heres hoping :) although i must admit i had a dream about chuck Bass (for thoe of you who watch gossip girl will no who im talking about) i have been having other weird dreams maybe its just coincedence

i think its cause i watch alot of it lately hoooked but almost finished the season 6 :(, so i think i been haveing raunchy dreams about him cause he is always having sex and it alwyas looks good lol

I had cramps ans felt heavy like af was coming bfn on 8-10 dpo then missed aff by 3 days thinking she was just a whacked cycle again so at 16dpo i woke from a dream i went to an ultrasound b seen tripplets in my belly and strangly my family believes in the kokabarra myth which has proved to be correct with my sister in law and now me i head them sing went to shops got tests and bam i got a bfp!!

I have some hope. Was feel discouraged this morning at 10 dpo. Not much shown on my ic test. Going to use a dollar store test tomorrow at 11 dpo.

I had cramps ans felt heavy like af was coming bfn on 8-10 dpo then missed aff by 3 days thinking she was just a whacked cycle again so at 16dpo i woke from a dream i went to an ultrasound b seen tripplets in my belly and strangly my family believes in the kokabarra myth which has proved to be correct with my sister in law and now me i head them sing went to shops got tests and bam i got a bfp!!

I have some hope. Was feel discouraged this morning at 10 dpo. Not much shown on my ic test. Going to use a dollar store test tomorrow at 11 dpo.

Your chart looks great xx

well beleivbe im out, i did cervix check and there is blood up there :(
oh well time to concentrate on weightloss

the thign that annoys me is if my cd 23 chart is right means luteal phase 12dpo
if it was infact cd 25 that means 10dpo :(

well beleivbe im out, i did cervix check and there is blood up there :(
oh well time to concentrate on weightloss

the thign that annoys me is if my cd 23 chart is right means luteal phase 12dpo
if it was infact cd 25 that means 10dpo :(

Average is 10-14 days, nothing to worry about x

yea but if i bleed today i would be either 10dpo today or 12 depending on which chart i use

so wouldnt that make me 9dpo technically cause bled on 10th day,

weird thing is i spotted cd 17 and i have never spotted up there before as far as i no, im not a regular checker of there all the time like i have been this month, i have checked heaps and a few times a day maybe even up to 10 times a day lmao to see what it feels like lmao, im thinking cd 17 spot up there was from being irratated so i stopped checking

today its been feeling swollen engorged like softish to roughish, tight vagina walls but cp still far back so weird i feel wet to, nothing has come onto undies yet so will keep checking i hate that feeling knowing there is blood up there but waiting for it to come onto undies

yea but if i bleed today i would be either 10dpo today or 12 depending on which chart i use

so wouldnt that make me 9dpo technically cause bled on 10th day,

weird thing is i spotted cd 17 and i have never spotted up there before as far as i no, im not a regular checker of there all the time like i have been this month, i have checked heaps and a few times a day maybe even up to 10 times a day lmao to see what it feels like lmao, im thinking cd 17 spot up there was from being irratated so i stopped checking

today its been feeling swollen engorged like softish to roughish, tight vagina walls but cp still far back so weird i feel wet to, nothing has come onto undies yet so will keep checking i hate that feeling knowing there is blood up there but waiting for it to come onto undies

I'm not trying to find excuses but couldn't it have been old blood maybe? Hehe. Aslong as you're not having a full blown period you're still in the game. Try to stop stressing hun x there's always next month.

yea and sometimes least it keeps my mind busy while trying lmao

although we have been together 15yrs no birth control ever and only 2 kids 6.5yrs apart
so even when we time it nothing happens

oh well fingers xxxx for you your chart looks great

yea and sometimes least it keeps my mind busy while trying lmao

although we have been together 15yrs no birth control ever and only 2 kids 6.5yrs apart
so even when we time it nothing happens

oh well fingers xxxx for you your chart looks great

15 years! Wow! Congrats! We trying our first, we were ntnp since I came off the dep in Jan. Got my periods back after 3 months, and third month properly trying so thank you x means a lot.

Hello ladies this is my first month Of soy I done it cd1-5 and I think I might have ovulated yesterday ? x

Hello ladies this is my first month Of soy I done it cd1-5 and I think I might have ovulated yesterday ? x

Yes, I think you can classify yourself as 1 dpo. If your temps stay risen tomorrow and the next then I would probably say you have ovulated. FF should let you know soon. Good luck x

Thankyou ladies :) I'm cd 32!

If I ovulated on cd31 (i know its still late ovulation) but ill be very happy as its better then having a 113 day cycle and ovulating on cd103 lol x

im out af got me, good luck ladies :)

Think af is gana get me two Been gettin cramps ano this is tmi but when i wipe theres nothin ther but when i go to chek my cervix its like browny/red think am 6dpo x

oh well it happens,, started back on my optifast shakes this morning, hubby is right last time i got down and lost weight lost 21kgs and got pregnant and wasnt even tracking it so he could be right, i could be one that just needs to be a bit in healthier range to fall pregnant

i am currently 113kgs both times i had my girls well got pregnant i was around 85kgs

Thankyou ladies :) I'm cd 32!

If I ovulated on cd31 (i know its still late ovulation) but ill be very happy as its better then having a 113 day cycle and ovulating on cd103 lol x

Cd 31 is so much better than cd103!!! That is great news:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->