First month TTC, first 2WW.

LikeAVause

Reaction score
Hi,
I am a mother to 3 children and I'm so excited to be in my first 2WW for baby #4! :baby: I believe I ovulated 2 days ago and we DTD that day and yesterday. I have a heavy pressure down low in my stomach. I'm sure I felt something like this with my other children but it's very very early to be searching around for symptoms. I thought I would join up to BNB to find some other ladies to share my experience with and to have a good ol' natter about babies and not get bored.

Hey vausse. Love the name hehe. And the show. Anyway, same here. First month ttc. So I'm reallly hoping my body is all regulated and ready to make a baby because AF is due in a couple days if my body is sticking to its 28 day cycle since coming off bcp. I had pelvic cramping, bloating, constipation and biiig appetite since I saw EWCM around O time. After what I assume was O no cm. Then this second week of tww having a lot of watery cm. I'm not sure what's normal for my body yet. I think I'll test a few days or week after my AF is due? Ahhh sp nervous and hopeful.

Hi! First month ttc here too! (Well not technically yet but we dtd a few days before O this month...) I'm 8 dpo today.

I'm right there with you ladies! I'm still waiting for AF to get out, then it will be on to the BDing marathon. I'm trying for #1 and can't wait to have my own little bundle of cute to hold!

eeeeeeee how excited! Going for 4 here too, but ovulation is a week away yet!

Let this be the month! Loads of :dust:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->