First Month TTC! Pregnancy VS PMS with Breasts

bearsgal01

Reaction score
This is my first month trying to conceive and am new to the forum. I have been driving myself crazy with whether Im having pregnancy symptoms or PMS. At about 6 DPO the underside of my breasts became sore. It felt like there was a bruise on the underside of each breast but obviously there was not. I usually get sore breasts about a week before AF, but its an all over soreness and VERY sensitive nipples. I still have this pain on the underside and now I have noticed the soreness has moved up into my right nipple also. Both breasts have blue veins visibly running through both of them. I did have some light cramping at about 5 DPO that lasted for 2 days. Not sure if im just over-analyzing every sign since this is our first month trying or what. Any help is appreciated. thanks!

bearsgal - wanted to say hi :) I did the exact same this month, considering everything new as a possible symptom. I am very new to ttc cycle as well, I understand it gets all very confusing during the tww. Unfortunately this wasn't my cycle.

If sore bbs is unusual for you and added to that blue visible veins, I would say that can certainly be a sign. Fx for you girl :dust:, keep us updated !!

I would totally be testing, your symptoms sound promising! Esp the blue veins.

Could be either. I never get sore boobs before AF, but started getting sore boobs the last half of 2ww starting around my 3rd month of TTC, so around last 4 cycles but I have not gotten pregnant. Super weird!

Hi bearsgal
This is my first month as well. I am on 12 dpo. I also have sore breasts starting from 3 dpo and yesterday night I noticed blue veins too. I did a test yesterday afternoon but came back negative.
Good luck to you girl. Happy tww.

Hey Ladies! Just an update...I tested earlier today and got a very faint line positive. It was NOT my first mornings urine and Im only 11dpo, but seems promising! heres hoping! good luck to all of you as well!! Thank you for all your input :flower:

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 21
Hey Ladies! Just an update...I tested earlier today and got a very faint line positive. It was NOT my first mornings urine and Im only 11dpo, but seems promising! heres hoping! good luck to all of you as well!! Thank you for all your input :flower:

Sending more :dust: your way!! Congratulations :thumbup:

That's a great line for 11 dpo. Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->