• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

First morning urine and positive OPK?

ardnaxela

Reaction score
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=463007

Yesterday I took an OPK with my first morning urine and it was a very clear positive. And then 6 hours later it was negative. Again this morning I used first morning Urine and it was positive! Could this be accurate? I've heard that you aren't supposed to use FMU because you might miss your surge.... But what if it's positive?

The first one was from yesterdays first morning urine
Second was 6 hours later
Third was today's first morning urine

EDIT: I added the link to my original post

Had you drank alot before the afternoon one? If you are due to ovulate is take them as positives x

Yes I did drink but I don't think it was that much. And it is time for me to ovulate. I'm having other ovulation symptoms as well, but I did stop taking my temperature. Thank you!

Don't use first morning urine....I did and I had a positive for six days...did research and the best time is between 11am to 3pm

I wake up late and I took it at 12 so it wasn't the morning technically but it was the first time I used the bathroom. I'll start temping to see if I have a rise

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"