First name for middle name Benjamin....help!

kksy9b

Loving my 2 boys and baby girl!
Reaction score
Hi ladies! I'm hoping to pick your brain a little bit and hopefully find a new name we haven't looked at before!

I'm preggo with #3 and we won't know the gender for another 6 weeks or so. We've been settled on a girls name for years but are struggling to find another boy name that we like. Our boys now are Charles Louis and Calvin Nathaniel. If we have a third boy, the middle name will be Benjamin but I can't find a first name that I like. The top contender right now is Miles Benjamin but I'm not sure if I love it or not. I'm not a fan of alliteration names so names with an H are out. Anything else is fair game.

Any suggestions are welcome! Thanks!

Seems you like classic boys names so maybe James or William?

Alex Benjamin is great, and our boys are John and Mickey, we love those names too :)

Miles is wonderful and so classic, too. James is one of my all-time favorites as well.

My Son is named Rowan, not sure if Rowan Benjamin would be your cup of tea or not, here are some other ideas

Michael Benjamin
Robert Benjamin
Reggie Benjamin
Reginald Benjamin
Luke Benjamin
Scott Benjamin

If you're sticking with "C names" like your first two, Carter Benjamin is precious!

Just off the top of my head

Edward Benjamin
Frederick (Freddie) Benjamin
Samuel Benjamin
Michael Benjamin
Thomas Benjamin
John (Jack) Benjamin
Roman Benjamin
Andrew Benjamin
William Benjamin
Matthew Benjamin
Zachary Benjamin
Paul Benjamin
George Benjamin
Dennis Benjamin

Sorry these names don't exactly stand out, but it's just my personal taste And yeah, Miles Benjamin sounds nice to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->