First night without bars!

embojet

Molly and Ethan's Mummy
Reaction score
So, we've bit the bullet and taken down the bars on Molly's cot bed. She's been up there since 7pm, and not a peep yet, I wonder how long that will last! I'm not that optimistic lol.

Wow, I'm sure my son would have got up and followed my straight out the room! :) Hope it goes well tonight!

Earl is having his first night in his toddler bed. We were going to wait until the weekend but we put it up tonight to let him get used to it, and he got straight up on it and didn't want his cot, so we just laid him down and he's gone straight to sleep! :thumbup:

Hope tonight goes well xx good luck x

I was amazed, H went into hers at 11 months and never gets out of it. Sleeping bag helps ;)

Hope you have a good night :dust:

We thought Ella would be terrible going into her bed but she was absolutely fine! She has never tried to come out and her sleeping through continued the whole time.

We thought Alex would get up too. First night he slept through and weve not looked back since!

Thanks everyone. I was amazed, she satyed there all night. She woke up once at about 5am, I heard her call out and she was just getting out of bed, I gave her back her dummy and we had to wake her at 7.45. The only thing we need to nail is her going to bed for me. Lately she is fine for her Daddy, but playin gup her Mummy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->