First OBGYN apt

L

lizardbreath

As it says tomorrow is my first OBGYN Team apt They are who delivered my Daughter, and they are all really awesome But 1 and she is a total B*tch.
My question is if the Lady is Rude again to me this time Can I say to her your being a B*tch without getting kicked out or anything I mean she is Very Rude and really rough with you. She was the one who told me that I was going to have to be induced with my daughter because I wasnt close and I probably had my dates wrong Blah Blah Blah she actually made me Bleed and cry one time to. ( Id like to state she was wrong because my daughter was born one day before her due date )

So now tomorrow im really scared as to whats going to happen because I really dont want to deal with this B*tchy lady. Even my doctor doesnt Like her

Also posted in 3rd tri

when you go in there just tell them you do not want to have her as part of the ppl who you are going to see as you do not feel she is nice to you and it streeses you out 2 much to be treted like that and that if they let her near you that you will make a formal complaint to there bosses

Thats actually a very good Idea. Never thought of that. Its actually Sad anyone I talk to about her cringes She should just NOT be in the baby birthing business

From what you have said she shouldnt be and i dont know how she got a job but you have to feel safe and all that when having a baby so its withing your rights to tell them you dont want her doing anything to do with you or your baby...

like Missmummy2be said I think you should just tell them you don't want her attending to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->