First OPK on BnB!

Capuru

Ant, My Girlies, and Me!
Reaction score
Well it's a negative opk but it's the first OPK for my first full on charting month I'm proud^-^ lol I couldn't get the camera to take a good pic so OH actually tried to take the pic of the test but the camera was still not being nice till I finally got a good pic and here it is Yay me!!! I'm gonna kick AF's butt!!:bodyb:-opk.jpg :dust:

go girl!!!! are you testing twice a day hon ?

Lol C - you're so cute!!

I'd love to watch the progress, so keep us updated!! lol

Awe, well missy may I congratulate you on your first ever OPK.

That's it now, no turning back. :laugh2:

Lol Thanks^-^ I got a faint line tonight around 11pm and the night before but I'm only testing once a day after FMU. I don't know if I might be Oing late, I'm hoping I get a positive in the morning cause it's my expected O date. If you girlies could have a look at my chart and see what you think that would be great:hugs: *Thanks Wobbles for explaining the opk to MrTashaAndBum. Sorry I didn't come back in here till today busy me* I think this will be my official opk thread:dance:
I will be bding every other day now:rofl:

I have decided to start a new thread for all my opk results *Capuru's OPK Results*:)

Hey well done. I would love to know if they work or not I have heard of them but, have heard good and bad reports. Are they really worth all the money?

Thank You, To me yes they are worth it they do help a lot^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->