First pair of shoes!!

KaceysMummy

proud teen mummy :)
Reaction score
I took Kacey to get her first pair of shoes today :)
Was such a proud moment as I saw her stumbling round the shop with her wee light up shoes on! She LOVES them, and when you ask her where her shoes are, she looks down and point to them!
She got a little book with her picture on the front and height chart for it being her first shoes though, which is nice thing to keep for her!

:flower:xxx

Awww thats so sweet! Did you get them from Clarks? We're approaching that time :wacko: Well, ish :haha: xx

aww cute. we just got p some cruisers from clarks although shes not alking unaided she throws tantrums to be down when we are out already and walks round holding our hands. little madame!

Yeah, we got them from Clarks :)
Aw but its so cute watching them walk about the shop, Kacey walks like shes got bricks on her feet instead though :haha: anyone would think she'd just learnt to walk, and we've had lots of falls...
Have fun when you are getting Noahs first shoes!! :)

I didn't know you could even get crawling or cruising shoes until the lady asked so she just had start with her first shoes instead, although don't really know if they'd have helped much...
Aww thats cute, so no chance of a quick trip out then:haha:
I can't wait to walk along to the park with Kacey instead now :)

xxx

Yeah, we got them from Clarks :)
Aw but its so cute watching them walk about the shop, Kacey walks like shes got bricks on her feet instead though :haha: anyone would think she'd just learnt to walk, and we've had lots of falls...
Have fun when you are getting Noahs first shoes!! :)

I didn't know you could even get crawling or cruising shoes until the lady asked so she just had start with her first shoes instead, although don't really know if they'd have helped much...
Aww thats cute, so no chance of a quick trip out then:haha:
I can't wait to walk along to the park with Kacey instead now :)

xxx

bless her walking like shes got bricks on her feet! i bet it must feel strange when they have never worn dhoes to be like wha the heck are these big things on my feet!!:haha:

and no definatly no such thing as a uick trip for us.my back aches already and it takes ages just to walk 10 steps! cant wait till shecan do it unaided! i think she would be able to she just doesnt have the confidence and as soon as she lets go she grabs for me again and ends up falling.:dohh:

Haa, i know its strange watching her, she just doesn't get it...

I know bet you can't wait for her to walk alone, without you hunching over helping her all the time... it will just be her confidence, she seems like shes a good wee walker already, out and about :)
Although Kacey took ages to take her first proper steps alone and walked with us and around the furniture for months until one day she just stood up and walked :haha: she used to just stand alone in the middle of the room for ages and not even move :dohh: she never walked until 13 months...

I hope your not waiting too long for your LO to be walking, although the seem to get into a lot more, Kaceys just started pulling down the door handle...:?

xxx

Haa, i know its strange watching her, she just doesn't get it...

I know bet you can't wait for her to walk alone, without you hunching over helping her all the time... it will just be her confidence, she seems like shes a good wee walker already, out and about :)
Although Kacey took ages to take her first proper steps alone and walked with us and around the furniture for months until one day she just stood up and walked :haha: she used to just stand alone in the middle of the room for ages and not even move :dohh: she never walked until 13 months...

I hope your not waiting too long for your LO to be walking, although the seem to get into a lot more, Kaceys just started pulling down the door handle...:?

xxx

oh dear, paige also has an obsession with doors. we had to put a lock on the ones in our living room coz she wouldnt stop messing with them and i was terrified she was going to jam her fingers.

i bet your so proud of her! :happydance: its such a big milestone and makes them seem so grown up!

Ooh, I know I'm scared of that too :? although Kacey seems trap her fingers in the drawers...

Aw yeah very :) :)

xxx

Aww! I got Alfies the other day, he did have converse but they are so hard they wasn't helping him at all so we went to clarkes and OMG their shoes for boys are so expensive (£20-£30 :shock:) ugly and unfasionableI couldn't believe it!! But as I was about to give up I noticed a pair I liked plus they were like half the price (£12!!) of the others, result!

https://assets.clarksmcr.com/products/2/0/3/20342868_A_p.jpg

Thanks!

God im just browsing through their website now and the boys are all so minging and the girls all pink and pretty :(

Same with start-rite shoes! Some are so ugly its making me cringe just imagining them on his feet :haha:

Aw they are really nice and a good price!
I was even looking at the boys section too, picking out what pair I would have chosen if she'd been a boy :haha: always do that...
Some of the boys first walkers were okay, mostly all brown though..:?
And there were a lot more cute little girls shoes, but I just stuck with black, so they would go with everything she wears :)

xxx

i love Clarks shoes, i bought Jayden a new pair of shoes last week, just like pram/crawling shoes xx

i want some converse for her but shes not walking properly yet so dont want to hurt her feet! i love the girls Hi tops on the clarks website! :)
https://www.clarks.co.uk/find/mcrages-is-walking/tube-is-girlssport-or-girls/product-is-20343259

but i found some lush little chuck taylor converse on ebay im gunna get!

They are so adorable!!! Where are the cute boys shoes :(

Cheryl those are soo cute!

They are damn expensive, in the shoe shop I looked in (not Clarks, its called Watkinsons I dont know if its a chain if anyones heard of it lol. It was my childhood shoe shop so I'm taking Noah there :D) the cheapest pair were £32 :/ And none of them are very nice... I asked how long they have to be walking before you buy them shoes as I'd heard it was 2 weeks so didnt think it would be long (Noah's started standing up on his own from sitting down and standing there really steady for ages) but she said 6-8 weeks as it takes them a while to establish walking properly and they just get bored and go back to crawling at first... Is that what you've been told too?

I've never got him crawlers or cruisers or anything, IMO they're just a marketing ploy as they're not necessary and like £20! But like with Paige who wants to be put down outside all the time thats fair enough! Can see the point in that! I used to buy loads of cute shoes for Noah when he was younger but he always kicked them off so I gave up... The last time he wore shoes he was 2 months old! xx

Attachments

• P6030534.jpg
    P6030534.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 4
Cheryl those are soo cute!

They are damn expensive, in the shoe shop I looked in (not Clarks, its called Watkinsons I dont know if its a chain if anyones heard of it lol. It was my childhood shoe shop so I'm taking Noah there :D) the cheapest pair were £32 :/ And none of them are very nice... I asked how long they have to be walking before you buy them shoes as I'd heard it was 2 weeks so didnt think it would be long (Noah's started standing up on his own from sitting down and standing there really steady for ages) but she said 6-8 weeks as it takes them a while to establish walking properly and they just get bored and go back to crawling at first... Is that what you've been told too?

I've never got him crawlers or cruisers or anything, IMO they're just a marketing ploy as they're not necessary and like £20! But like with Paige who wants to be put down outside all the time thats fair enough! Can see the point in that! I used to buy loads of cute shoes for Noah when he was younger but he always kicked them off so I gave up... The last time he wore shoes he was 2 months old! xx

yeah i was told walking for 6 weeks before getting proper shoes but i think it depends on the child coz some of them are really steady walkers strait away but some arent. i cant wait till LO is walking :happydance: but boo at it meaning they are getting bigger! :cry:

go noah for standing so well. P can stand unaided for short periods but she cant get from sitting to standing without pulling up first then letting go. shes a little drama queen when she falls shes shocked for a few seconds then birsts into tears for a few secs then is fine! lol.

why are baby shoes so damn expensive? its crazy! i dont spend as much on my shoes half the time!

how cute are these please! if the price doesnt go too high im gunna get them L) https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...439364&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_500wt_1156

awww, we took maisie to get her first shoes in december when she was cruising but her feet were to chubby and they didnt fit properly so couldnt get her any, but were taking her back tomorrow now shes fully walking and into walking shoes so fingers crossed we can get some to fit! x

awww, we took maisie to get her first shoes in december when she was cruising but her feet were to chubby and they didnt fit properly so couldnt get her any, but were taking her back tomorrow now shes fully walking and into walking shoes so fingers crossed we can get some to fit! x

Aww, well have fun getting them and i'm sure you'll be able to get them :) x

I got Aliyah her first pair of shoes,well my OH decided to buy them when he saw them months ago and wants them to be her first but im still taking her to buy a first pair of shoes from mummy:haha:x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->