First Period

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
Ok, hope this isn't TMI but I don't remember this from other periods and especially those after my babies were born. Have to remember that I've also just had my tubes tied.

Period is very heavy and with that are clots. The clots, normal or not?

Kind of worried.

I didn't have big clots with my first, was actually lighter than usual...

mine was lighter to.

have u noticed that vickie stalks u leanne :argh:

:rofl: sorry but i cant really talk i have been stalking u both:muaha:

hi leanne

this is my second baby, i had tommy june 24th 1st period was aug 16th and was awful...very very heavy and loads of clots, i had the always nightime "aeroplane" pads lol and had to wear 2 at a time second period wasnt so bad but still quite heavy

h x

My periods are generally normal - meaning not too heavy and not too light. And after my first two, I didn't get a period for 3-4 months as I breastfed and the first period was normal then.

I've done things a tad bit differently this time as my boy is bottle fed and with my tubes tied, I don't know what to expect with my first period.

Nice to know that what is occurring is not abnormal though. Sure hope that after this one, periods return to where they were. But I tend to think it may not be because of the tubal litagation. :(

mine was lighter to.

have u noticed that vickie stalks u leanne :argh:

Vickie and I tend to stalk each other around the forum. LOL

We actually joked about it before. :rofl:

And, Clairebear, I see you are joining us. haha

was worse before Hannah and Chase were born :rofl: As we got up at the same time as each other (albeit we're in different time zones) and would be posting one right after the other all morning :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

Those were the day, Vickie!

BTW: Love the siggy!

Please make it stop! :hissy::hissy:

Sorry girls, I am going to rant a bit but won't go into TMI. This is the 5th day and it's still very heavy. By this day in "normal" times it was light and was almost over.

Honest to goodness, I am not having a good time of this.

Is there an end in sight? :cry:

hope it finishes soon for you hun :hugs::hugs: i haven't got mine yet but i have been having really bad pains so am expecting to see them every time i go to the toilet for the last couple of weeks :dohh:

It's definitely not helping my mood at all. Didn't I just finish 5 weeks of this? LOL

Honestly, I can't take anymore and feel like crying.

I still haven't had a period

Is this normal?

Lucky gal!

Some women are lucky not to get them for awhile. Think Mamafy said she bottle fed hers and she didn't get one for 10 weeks.

found it :)

I dont remember it being so yuck either... but then this may be due to always using tampons in the past and now still on the ole pads!!

And because of this I feel my thrush symptons are coming back :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"