first positive OPK!!

ttc11786

Reaction score
FINALLY! I am going to ovulate this cycle! this hasn't happened for me yet! I had my PCT test done today and my cm looked good, but some sperm were dead and some were moving, and not moving as fast as they should :( Hopefully the cm will get better and the sperm will move faster and this will be it!! here is a pic of my positive OPK!

Attachments

• OPK 1.jpg
    OPK 1.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 24
Congrats and get off BNB and get to bed ha haha ;-)

haha i wish my husband was home now! gotta wait till tonight, then gotta try again tomorrow and maybe thursday morning just to be safe :)

hey ttc11786 :wave:

Its took a while searching you :flower: Wow!!! am so happy for you...!! You ovulated :happydance: its great news..now for the tww !! Am yet to ovulate or rather O'd yday or might O today..thats my guess will wait for FF's confirmation.

Hope you did your homework the last coupls of days :haha:

tc hum...loads of :dust:

thanks skav!! i had an HCG injection on tuesday morning, and i've been getting positive opk's but no ovulation symptoms yet! so we're still bd'ing! i'm not sure exactly when im going to ovulate! is it possible to ovulate without symptoms?

I'm not sure about ovulation without symptoms though I have heard so many women don't feel ovulation.. Argh, my BBT is freaking me out. I felt a very bad pain on my lower abdomen on the 1st of June and really thought it was O but FF doesn't confirm it since 3 consecutive days after wet cm, am having the same temps:dohh:

Also, I'm still getting positive OPK's! But i had the trigger shot on Tuesday morning and today is Friday, so I'm very confused! I guess the only thing left to do is wait until the 16th of june to test!

Wanted to let you know that I O'd on the 31st, FF gave the crosshairs :happydance: So you are gonna test on the 16th? I am 4DPO and I have a a LP of 11days but I prefer to wait 2weeks.So my testing date would be the 14th. Can't wait to find out our results [-o< for us :hugs:

oh yayyy! good luck! i actually prayed for you today! i hope this is our month!!

ttc11786- Do you temp? That'd confirm for you if you've Ov'd. It is possible to have a pos Opk and not Ov. or maybe have it be delayed. So I would BD every other day to be safe.

ya i've ben temping and BD every other day. I'm testing on the 16th and i've been crampy in the right side, and my nipples are a little sore. I'm REALLY hoping this is it!

You said you had an hcg shot? I'm new to this but I think hcg can make opks positive too so maybe that's why it's still positive. It could be picking up the hcg instead of or in addition to LH.

yeah definitely can-so we BD before and after ovulation just in case (its supposed to happen up to 36 hours after the injection, but can be a full 3 days as well)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->