First Post - 6dpo

TheDish

Reaction score
I'm a bit scared to post on here - posted my first post on another site and had a pack of wolves come after me.

If I'm posting in the wrong place, please let me know - I only have good intentions on here!

I have a 33 day cycle and surge around day 17-18 and probably ovulate around 19-20. Right now I am about 6 dpo with my suspected AF due on 8/22. I've been very tired for the last 3-4 days, achy breasts, I stopped wanting alcohol, craving sweets, headaches everyday, stopped up a lot, and cramping over my left ovary. Is anyone else in the same boat?

I've tested out of haste and BFN, but wondering if these are good signs? I know everyone is different, but I haven't had this cramping before after I ovulated. They started as dull about 2 dpo and are now a bit more over my left ovary (tender). This is a first!

I love hearing success stories!

Sounds hopeful! I'm 9dpo and have the same ovary cramping and have had it in other pregnancies. When will you start testing?

I started testing once I felt the cramping over my ovary since I had never had this pain before until I was expecting AF. I am occasionally getting a stabbing through my nipple as well. Very drowsy and tired... I feel bloated and full... tingly even? I hear nothing implants until at least 9-10dpo? I am a crazy tester, but am trying to wait. Hoping this ends in something good otherwise these months will feel like forever with a monthly cycle like this!

I've implanted earlier than 9-10 so you never know! I wasn't going to test this am (wanted to wait until 12dpo), but changed my mind and did 3rd urine of the day- highly unlikely I know but hey it's only a dollar tree: ;)

Hoping you get your bfp very soon!!

Me too! My poor husband gets so excited every cycle! :) I can't wait to have some good news to give him!

Welcome aboard TheDish
No wolves here...well only when we are wanting to attack ppl that don't understand the struggles of ttc and rub their ease getting pregnant in our faces...
hehe
Everyone here is very knowledgable and supportive!

Welcome :)
Enjoy the many fun posts on this board to keep you busy between testing and please keep us updated on this thread. I get invested in everyones stories and I think we all learn a lot seeing the question, journey, then results.

P.S. This place is seriously the best. I think you're gonna love it here :)

Hello ladies!
May I join? I'm 6 DPO on my first cycle of clomid after 8 months of TTC number two. I conceived my daughter after one cycle of clomid so I'm so hoping for the same result this time! Today I have heartburn, slight nausea, slight cramps and dizzy spells... I'm hoping that's a good sign. I'm going to start testing every few days from 9 DPO because I got a BFP at 9 DPO with my daughter and I'm impatient! I hope this is a lucky thread for us all... BFPS ALL ROUND!!! :dust:

It's been great so far! Ha, yeah, I think we all wish we were pregnant on our first month trying! Id be happy if it took less than a year at this point.

Just as an update... I was in bed with cramps all day yesterday - exhausted with little energy or motivation to do anything. Today I still feel tenderness over my left ovary, but not as bad as yesterday. I read up on an ectopic and chemical pregnancy, but I've had zero bleeding and zero vomiting so I'm hoping those wouldn't be the case. I'm now 6-7 dpo (I say that since you have that 24-36 hour deal after surge for ovulation so were slightly unsure) and joints are aching. I had to do the stairs a few winter yesterday and boy were my knees aching. I've also had consistent headaches for about 5 days.

The TWW is enough to drive me mad! It's hard to not focus on your body during this time when you want all signs to point to yes.

So I'm now 8dpo and no spotting still. Cramps over left ovary (sore) and boobs feel heavy and achy. VERY tired. Hoping this is not to new cycle normal! Hoping for a BFP! How is everyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->