First post and TTC July!

clementyne

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just thought I would say hello and introduce myself. I am a mummy to one little boy who will be four in November, and we have been thinking about trying again for a long time, going back and forth changing our minds. There was a point when I though he would be an only child, but when I finally decided to stop at one, I couldn't stop thinking about having another one! It has been a slow journey here, but I think we are finally ready and planning to try next month! We are very in to natural parenting, we did elimination communication, and still co-sleep, and my son is still breastfeeding and won't be going to school (we unschool).

Anyone else planning to ttc in July?

Can I ask what elimination communication is? I've never heard that. :) Welcome to the boards!

It is also known as nappy free baby - you follow the baby's cue that they need to go for a wee/poo and take them to the potty from birth, rather than relying on nappies. You learn the cues just like you do for learning for when they are tired/hungry. :thumbup:

How interesting! I've never heard of that! How did it go with your first?

Welcome, I am also new and we shall be hopefully TTC in July too :)

We will be ttc in July!! Second baby hoping for another baby girl! I love this I am going to read more about it! Thanks for sharing good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->