First post here, Tmi and intro :)

Babyonbrain83

Reaction score
Hi there, first post on here. I have 2 children ages 3 and 6 and we are hoping baby #3 is on board! I have a question about bleeding during sex. Can anyone help? Is bleeding during sex an early pregnancy symptom? Dr. Google says it can be and I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience with this. The blood was light pink and I would say it was more than spotting but much less than a period. It stopped shortly after intercourse and turned brown. I've never experienced this pregnant or not pregnant. I'm not due to test for 10 more days. Just had a pap about a month ago and everything checked out normal. No other symptoms other than breast tenderness. Anyone else have experience with this?? Dr.google says it can be anything from chlamydia, to cancer to pregnancy. As I said earlier my pap was fine and I'm in a committed marriage. Anybody??

Hi. I've never experienced anything like this but I'd highly suggest calling your family doc and getting checked out. It could be nothing but knowing is better than guessing.

I agree, even if you had a Pap smear blood is a sure sign to go and get checked out! It may be that when you had your pap done whatever this is was in the early stages and undetectable, or that it went unnoticed because you didn't present with any symptoms!

Good luck fx'd for you!!!

I have what's called a cervical erosion. It's when the cells grow on out onto the cervix and they are much more sensitive. So, occasionally (although not in a long time) I may spot after sex. I was told it's because the penis can reach the cells and because the cells are sensitive this proding can cause it to bleed. All depends how deep etc sex is. That may be 1 explanation. I've been told that the erosion is more common after children but can occur before having children as it has done for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->