First Post! New Please leave advice!! :)

Candii

Reaction score
Hi!! I'm new to this website! I found it while google searching different questions that I have had on my journey to conceive!

I'm 22, engaged to the best man thats ever entered my life :) He serves in the Canadian forces and we just bought our first home Oct 2010! We are very young and farther along then most our age, and because of his job it makes it very hard to plan a wedding with the promise he can attend! LOL So we decided fall last year we would like to jump ahead and start out family, since we want four eventually!! I work as an ECE so I feel I know I'm ready because I've been through different behaviours with children, numerous in my care at once!! Now its time for a little one of our own!!

I've been keeping track of my cycle and noticed I'm every 5 weeks rather then the average 4. A month into trying my cycle was 7.5 weeks apart (sept- nov), took HTP all negative.. blood test negative.. I felt like I "knew" I was pregnant.. but all test showed no, and eventually I got my period.. lasted 3 days.. then two weeks later had a regular one.. Had I conceived?? It was very frustrating!! My cycle was back to a consistant every 5 weeks till March, where I was over by 2.5 weeks, this time I didnt test as often with the HPT.. but the couple I did spaced out were all negatives. I got my period and made a doctors aptment. At this aptment she sent in a request to go see a fertility doctor ( awaiting the call) and requested my fiance go see a doctor to see if he has sperm. She gave me paper work to go have a blood test done n said "incase". I was so frazzled I didnt even go, i took another HPT negative.... then a few days later another one negative. I'm certain im not, and not sure why I was overwhelmed about this blood test request and skipped out on it.. maybe I didnt want the anticipation that "maybe I did!! " again n the let down.. its really hard. I only see my fiance weekends because hes 3 hours away at base through the week, so this makes "timing" to concieve limited. But I still feel let down, and see people around me who im friends with concieving by accident n it makes me soo sad :cry: Doesnt seem fair sometimes! But I know when the times right it will happen!! and i just hope both tests with him and I go well.. hes yet to set his up! I thnk hes scared too!!
I've read that there are some herbal pills either the woman takes to get preg easier, and some the guy and girl can take to enhance fertility.. any suggestions??? All posts welcome, let me know what you think! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->