First Post.. TTC 4 days late BFN, and BFP?

cheekyvixen

Reaction score
My husband and I are currently ttc no.2
I had my Mirena IUD removed the first of May, started my period the same day. It ended on the 5th. Haven't had a period since, according to my calendar I was suppose to start four days ago. We tried all month to conceive. I was suppose to ovulate on the 15th of May. I have been showing small signs, bloating and such, which could also be my period.
I took a test on the 3rd day of my missed period, (at night) it was negative. I took another test today this morning, and there was a VERY faint line, hardly even noticeable. My husband doesn't trust the test though because it was a dollar store test. ($1) so tonight we went to buy some first response tests, and I took another tonight, it was negative. I'm just a little confused.. lol
Does it matter how much the test costs or the brand? I'm taking the second test tomorrow morning.
Also, with me just having my IUD removed would that have any effect on my period? I got a positive test with my son (2yrs old) no problem, I was 7 weeks though when I got the positive.
A little help would be appreciated :D TIA

I would test again in the morning with first morning urine. The frer may have been negative because you didn't have enough hcg in your night urine.

I don't really know about how good the tests are.. In Australia there isn't anything such as $1 tests (or I would be buying them ALL haha)... There's only about 3 brands and most of the tests are around the same price so I always just get FRERs. I don't buy internet cheapies just because of the amount of false positives that have heartbroken women on here.

Good luck, hopefully you get a nice strong positive soon!

Thank you! We're just confused and very hopeful for no2. lol :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"