First post, would like some insight! TTC#2

WeatherGirl2

Reaction score
My husband and I are blessed with a healthy, happy two year old daughter. Long story short, we've been TTC #2 for over a year. We sought our doctor's advice and help and did 5 rounds of fertility meds (Clomid, Femara, Ovidrel) with no luck. Problem is me, I'm no longer ovulating (no PCOS, just an-ovulation). My cycles have always been irregular.

Fast forward, we stopped all treatments early February and decided to focus on getting healthier, etc. Had one forced withdrawal bleeding (Provera) at the very beginning of March. Life got busy and my husband and I only had intercourse a couple of times this month, unprotected. Almost a week after intercourse, I started lightly spotting which has lasted for 2.5-3 days. Keep in mind, I've had NOTHING come out of the lady friend for over a year. So, seeing light blood was a shock. Not heavy, but very light pink/red when I wipe. Boobs are heavier. Suffering from hot flashes in the evening. Headache that will not go away! Do you think it's actually possible I might be pregnant? Or am I just hopefully imagining/wishing for a pregnancy. Appreciate the responses!

Honestly, if it's only been a week since I think it'd be too soon to know. I've been wrong before though, that's for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->