First PP period PMS or Early Pregnancy Signs?

Lillerina

Reaction score
Hi everyone, it's been a long time since I've posted. I'm 10 months post partum and haven't yet gotten my period, as until recently DD got only a little food and mostly drank breast milk on demand (I'm a student but was rarely away from her for more than an hour or two until last month, when we also started increasing her foods).

19 days ago my husband DTD and were not careful. For about a week I've been feeling nauseous, had increased sense of smell & taste, and light cramping/sensation in my lower abdomen. Today I'm extra emotional, and it definitely feels hormonal, plus I'm starting to feel nauseous when looking at raw chicken. I have taken a few pregnancy tests with FMU and they have all come up negative.

So, could these be weird PMS symptoms? I've never heard of increased sense of smell & taste with PMS before, but maybe my PMS has changed since having my baby? Or maybe I am so sensitive that I can feel pregnancy symptoms before my HCG levels are high enough to be detected (I am actually quite sensitive & in tune)?

I am seeing my Dr this week, but I am definitely feeling a little anxious because I don't understand what's going on in my body. Thanks in advance for any insight you can provide.

Hey

just did a search for pp periods and found your thread, how did you get on at the doctors?

I've been spotting for about a week - got my period back after 3 months and they have ranged from 24 to 31 days. this month is confusing me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->