First Pregnancies due June 2014!

Mummafrog

New FTM to baby girl
Reaction score
Hello ladies,

You're all first time mummas-to-be I've spoken to who are around 5 weeks, due June 2014! Let's spend this wonderous journey together and share the milestones and the ups and the downs :hugs:

Congratulations again to all of you <3

Anyone who wishes to join us don't hesitate to send a message! X

I found it :happydance:

So excited to have other first time mummy's to be to share this with xx

Yaaay and welcome! Let's do this pregnancy thing together! :D I'd love to hear about symptoms, developments, moaning and joyous moments hehehe also we can do pictures of bumps and scans when they start etc etc, so excited :')

Hi mummafrog I found you :) thanks for the invite xxx

Yaay excellent, I hope the others find us! How are you two feeling tonight?? :)

Is it weird that I really want to take another pregnancy test, because I've only taken one.. even though I feel pregnant physically and don't really need more proof than that? :p

I've taken loads of tests so no it's not weird. Have read that they don't work properly later into pregnancy as hcg is too high. I don't really feel pregnant other than sore bbs.

Anyone getting nausea or sickness yet? X

I've taken loads of tests so no it's not weird. Have read that they don't work properly later into pregnancy as hcg is too high. I don't really feel pregnant other than sore bbs.

Anyone getting nausea or sickness yet? X

ive had continouse neausea since before i new i was pregnant bout 1 or 2 weeks before,

any one else got sore hips and pelvis hurt when walking :(

I haven't gotten sick yet, I have had a couple nausea spells but it's mostly dizziness and sore bbs

I've hardly had any symptoms. Really sore bbs a bit of cramping and that's it. Have been peeling more but been trying to drink more water. Kind of want sickness so it feels more real x

I've had the stretching feeling about once or twice a day, nausea is not very strong just definitely there, comes in waves and it's a lot worse if my stomach is empty or too full. My breasts only hurt to squeeze, they aren't aching or anything. Felt really tired today but I'm not sure if that's just due to an early start and a long day!

I'm definitely starting to believe I'm pregnant now, I told a friend at work today who I spend a lot of time with and I needed someone around me to understand :) Looking forward to telling my best friend at the weekend :D

We should enjoy these relatively easy weeks of not too bad symptoms though.. it's only going to get worse from here unless we're really lucky haha.
I really want another test but my work is making it virtually impossible to buy one :/

How are you ladies? xx

Yes your right mummafrog we should make the most of it now. Sleeping in, still able to see our feet and move around easily haha I ordered my tests from amazon some can come the next day x

Oh and I do feel more hungry. By time I get home from work I'm starving. Mustn't get carried away and think I'm eating for 2!

That's nice you have told someone. We are planning on not telling anyone until the scan although I'm sure I will break soon x

Hey mummafrog well last night I got a bit freaked out I had cramps bad enough to warrant getting in a hot bath and taking paracetemol!!
After previous losses got a bit freaked out but slept it off and haven't had any more since!! Crazy huh? I've done 6 tests since last Monday but that is due to loss of other I'm keeping an eye on rising hormones it keeps me calm.

Today I've had sore breasts especially when its cold for some reason :haha: feeling really tired still but I did another test this morning after last nights scare & my line was darker than the test line haha so I'm guessing that's a good sign xx

Hi everyone!

If all goes well, this will be my first, and after TTC for a while, we couldn't be more excited.

Symptoms-wise, all I've had is fatigue, some light nausea that comes and goes, and breast tingling. Not that I want to be throwing up or anything, but I feel like that would reassure me, since I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks a year ago, and am terrified that this won't work out.

But it will, right?

Keep positive and think im gonna have a happy and healthy pregnancy thats how ive been keeping myself calm.

This morning my sister said she didnt want anything to do with her lil niece or nephew :cry:

I am hoping the nausea stays off till I'm back from my honeymoon on the 26th *fingers crossed* it reassures me that not everyone has gotten sick right away. We cracked and told 1 couple who have been wanting us to have children ever since FI and I got together. It's nice to have someone to talk to that won't blab the surprise to everyone before we are ready to tell!

Doodle - I haven't got more hungry yet but I've gone off certain things, I have absolutely NO desire for things like cake, fizzy drinks, and I had some biscuits today at work and felt sick, this baby knows what it wants me to give it! hehe :) I much prefer this to craving bad things though, although who knows what will happen next. Yes don't think 'eating for two'! It's not the case, we don't need extra calories till 30weeks plus and even then it's only the difference of a banana. It's about -what- we eat.
I understand waiting till the scan.. but the thing is, there are people in my life that even if I had a miscarriage, I would tell them about it, so it is fine for them to know now, you know? :)

Bumble - Oh my goodness, those cramps would have scared me too! I'm so sorry to hear about the previous losses hun and you should do whatever you need to do to calm your worries and keep your stress levels low this time around. If you are ever anxious about stuff like cramping, you can call your Midwife or local maternity, their job is to help and reassure you.
Cold sore breasts are the worst! I don't know how it makes it so bad but it does xD My breasts are just constantly sore to touch, not too tired yet though. All sounds like good signs to me sweetheart, try to keep focused on this pregnancy, every pregnancy is different xx

Hiya Rainbow! Welcome and congratulations on your pregnancy, what wonderful news <3 How far along are you now?? As I said, try to focus on this pregnancy, unless you miscarried for a genetic reason or physical problem it's unlikely to happen again a year later.. in the same way or at the same stage at least. Of course sometimes these things just happen but we want to be positive and have a confident attitude, you want to keep those stress levels low and just enjoy this miraculous thing, really hoping it works out for you and we can all stick together, especially in this first bit! xx

Oh Lil darling.. I'm so sorry, I don't understand why or how she has taken that attitude.. it is my assumption that she will come around in time, how could she stay out of her niece or nephews life.. if she wants to behave in this selfish way just give her time and let her do her thing, she'll sort her head out and come around eventually I'll bet <3

I am making an effort to eat a more varied diet so giving the seed all the good stuff. I totally understand you telling people and everyone is different. It's such an exciting time and so hard not to share it. That's why I'm happy to have you ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->