First Pregnancy Possibly Lost? What Does This Sound Like to You?

theprincessam

Reaction score
Hello everyone, so let me start by giving you a bit of personal information.

My periods are usually pretty heavy. They usually last 4-5 days, with about anywhere from 18-22 days between each period. My current boyfriend and I both lost our virginities to one another. We've been having unprotected sex for maybe less than a year, and he used the pull out method which had been working pretty good, obviously. But we began allowing him to actually come inside of me since the beginning of this year.

Now, I got my period January 3rd, a Saturday and ended on the next Tuesday, the 6th. It was a normal flow for me. Right on time. We had unprotected sex, no pull out method, for almost a week afterwards, so from the 7th to the 13th. About that weekend on the 17th I got pregnancy symptoms. My nipples were so dark, always tight, as well as my breasts were always tight, I could feel what I'm guessing is the milk sack, underneath my breasts, and it was large and hard, not like how that lump normally feels. My labia and such was soooo swollen and purple it was so crazy, we couldn't even have sex. It would burn afterwards.

I began frequent urination, I didn't have cravings but I ate anything I could get my hands on...

But come the 23rd and the 24th, my symptoms faded. Then on the 25th, I began having cramping and bleeding. I never get cramping during my period, only headaches, and the bleeding wasn't super light like spotting, but it wasn't as heavy as my normal period. Enough to catch on a pad, though. My period wasn't due until Thursday the 29th, but instead of it starting I believe it is over now (it is the 29th today). The cramping went away after the second day of bleeding, so the 26th.

I did take a pregnancy test on the 19th, it came out negative at the clinic but they also said it could be just too super early. So...

Has this happened to anyone before, and if so what did the doctor say happened? Or does anyone have any ideas of what could possibly happen? Implantation failure or something else?

If it helps, my boyfriend and I want to continue conceiving. Should I get a vaginal exam before we try again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->