First pregnancy!

klink

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

yesterday I got my BFP :bfp: for the first time. I did not expect it to show up when I took the test. I felt different than my last cycle, and when I took the test, I didn't even have to wait long and the second line showed, and dark too. It was so dark I might of o'd earlier than I thought. My last cycle was the first one without the pill and 31 days long, do you guys think this cycle was going to be shorter then? I'm so sorry for so much text, but this is my first pregnancy and I read so much on here about miscarriages and chemicals and all that stuff, that I am so super scared now :nope:
I also don't have a lot of symptoms other that I was super tired today and my boobs hurt a bit every now and then but not much. Again, sorry for so much text :)

Hi there, Congratulations on your baby! Do not worry yourself to death, just try and relax and think positive. Do not dwell on something going wrong, I know it's easier said then done, but we just have to take things day by day. I wish you an extremely healthy and happy 9 months!!!

Thank you so much! I had one 31 day cycle after i got off the pill and so idk how long this cycle was supposed to be. I get period like cramps since this afternoon but they are mild and there is no blood. I also had an increase of CM at first but since this afternoon it seems to be decreasing as well. Everything is probably ok, but I am just so nervous. :(

I understand I am too! It's really hard thinking it's going to be easy breezy when you've been on that other side! All you can do now is pray (which I see you are familiar with lol) and believe this meant to be
I know that's what's been getting me through every hour haha. Someone told me anything COULD happen but I have to enjoy and rejoice for what's happened already.......

C'mom STICKY BEANS!!

I see you moved on with me to different threads and topics :)
Yes it is really hard, even though this is my first time being pregnant I still have this fear. It kind of is also with this forum, I read so much about miscarriages and chemical pregnancies and what not, that I automatically assume there has to be something wrong with me too! My husband is gone for training so he can't hold me and tell me everything is ok. STICKY BEANS FTW!!! :D

Good luck! I think a bold line is the best sign you can hope for at this point in the game!

Yep I'm glad that I got the line right away and two digital ones that said pregnant as well.

Congrats and good luck huni

Worrying is totally normal - EVERYONE does it because of the stats show the first 12 weeks is the risky time so we all freak out, trust me I'm totally freaking out and I'm 6 weeks wed.

I feel slightly unhinged lol

Congrats to you too! :)
I calmed down a bit today and try to think positive. There is nothing we can do anyways! :)

The same here, but let's have faith. I keep my fingers x for both of us :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->