First prenatal appointment tomorrow, so nervous!

Brallie

Reaction score
I'm just over 9 weeks going by last period and I'm so afraid that something will be wrong :( I feel less bloat today and really trying to stay positive - first time pregnant. Here's hoping for the best for all of us worrying :)

I know it's hard not to worry but just take a deep breath as you go in. You will be a ball of nerves he entire time until they tell you everything is fine, but them you'll feel relief.

Can you update here tomorrow? I have my first in a few weeks. I'm so nervous I think I could be sick. And it may help to hear how well yours went :)

Good luck braillie. I just posted last week on my recent first scan nerves, so know exactly how you feel. I basically meditated and prayed. Not much you can do. Play games, watch a long inspirational movie, keep your mind off it. It's hard though I know. Good luck and let us know how it went! Everything will be great and your baby will be perfect!

Good luck!!! I'm right behind you at 8+4 and know exactly how you're feeling but keep your head up! It'll be a good day ☺️ Be excited! xx

Just wanted to update that my appointment was great! It was such an amazing feeling to see our baby on the screen and see that little heart beating away, overjoyed today!! Due 7/9/15 :)

Awe happy for you!!! Congrats!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->