First response 6 days early....HELP please "LIL UPDATE".

kittykatasa

Reaction score
Only stopped the mini pill 16days ago, haven't had any bleed as yet. Decided to do a test, as impatient as u know we all are haha, i know its super early days, but i did get a positive 19days a few years ago after stopping the mini pill also so i know it can happen quickly. But...what I've never had is all these evap lines and so on, used that many first response and it has never happened untill i think it has now. What do you think? I just see a very very super faint greyish tint to a line in certain angles, why does this happen

OK....

So i get in touch with first response. And there response is.... Any white/grey/dents are all evaporation lines. And has to be pink only. So guess what im seeing isnt the start of anything!

Only stopped the mini pill 16days ago, haven't had any bleed as yet. Decided to do a test, as impatient as u know we all are haha, i know its super early days, but i did get a positive 19days a few years ago after stopping the mini pill also so i know it can happen quickly. But...what I've never had is all these evap lines and so on, used that many first response and it has never happened untill i think it has now. What do you think? I just see a very very super faint greyish tint to a line in certain angles, why does this happen
maybe im just seeing things as does make your eyes go funny when trying to look for lines!

Attachments

• _20180725_214912.jpg
    _20180725_214912.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 81
  • _20180725_215120.jpg
    _20180725_215120.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 39
Thanks to both of you for the positive replies, am hoping it is something. When should i see a line without squinting at every angle if it really is going to be a positive line? With it being barely noticeable? How many days should i wait?

Wait 48 hours and re test using the same brand if you can, you should see a definite line then x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->