First Response bfn... again.

Sorry to hear that Alibiz how bizarre. Honestly I have no idea why all these symptoms appear when we start TTC. my doc says I just didn't notice them before but that's not possible I've had genuinely painful cramps which simply did not exist before and I'd have noticed my boobs not fitting my usual bra grrr :shrug:

I don't know much about 13DPO vs later BFPs... Though if you implanted late maybe you don't have enough hormones yet?

If af shows for me this will have been the cruellest cycle of all...

Hi.girls how are you?
Cal i hope af doesn't show!!
I hate symptom spotting it rules my life for 2 weeks every month.
Cd 4 for me today i got opk digital and fertility gel as i dont get ewcm so roll on next Sunday when i can start peeing on opk sticks lol

Hi Bundle great news you are all set for next round! I need to stock up on Preseed for when she appears... I just don't think this is the month, think I'm just late. My symptoms are too af like. I actually thought it had started and ran to the loo at cinema earlier but I seem to just have either watery discharge or now, thick creamy cm... I hate how I've turned into an obsessive symptom spotter :blush:

Oh you don't get EWCm either. I get v little or none sometimes but my doc says it has no bearings on how well I ovulate

Sounds good hun i was like that last time always running to the loo and i got a bfp. Get a test i cant wait to hear some good news :)

Yep symptom spotting is the worst.... But we still do it lol. I guess I'm thinking that if I got a bfp at 13dpo last time that it would be a similar timeframe. I had IB at 11dpo last time so it only took 2 days to show on hpt.

Temp jumped up to 37 this morning so I'm thinking I must have ovulated late.

Alibiz i tested 3 days late with my m/c bfp and it was so faint my oh said it was a bfn then i looked and was like erm thats a bfp lol. Baby wasnt planned so was a shock

I'm 19dpo now, Af was due 5 days ago and I'm still testing negative....if I did OV late I would expect Af at the end of this week so if it didn't come I'll test again... This is so frustrating.

Ok 5 days late and still bfn i would be pretty annoyed, hope af doesn't come

God Alibiz Mother Nature is really taking the piss isn't she? I do hope you get an answer soon.

Bundle, I'm still in but as I ovulated late I could just be building up to af tomorrow... I feel rotten - terrible pressure down low, bbs bigger but soft and hardly sore at all - really still thinking af :wacko::wacko:

You need to test the suspense must be killing you haha

I know!! It is. Maybe I can swing by a pharmacy. Afraid of being sad after though:/ I am rarely late so if af is just late it means my cycles have gone haywire just as I am TTC....

Ohhh yes definitely swing past im crossing my fingers for you!!!!!

Yep she certainly is...isn't it typical I've been clockwork regular since I had DD and then as soon as I think It's time for another... bang....cycle starts messing with me.

Go on Calcifer test....you never know!

Ugh mission acquisition of test failed... I'll just have to wait. I'm still only marginally late so I will just see what happens. I just have a general feeling of 'something off' in my body now with vague waves of mild discomfort in boob and pubic region. I'm getting waves of white or liquid CM which I keep thinking are AF - also fairly :sleep: but not exhausted...

How you getting on ladies

Hi Bundle, how are you doing? What status are you at at the moment?

I'm still waiting - prob till weekend before I can test. Am 17DPO going on 18 tomorrow and so far no AF. Have very precisely located cramping down low to the right, which feels like a stitch when I walk or do anything more strenuous than sit on a couch. Have a regular amount of white and watery CM, boobs feel weird and I feel 'off' - kind of tired and retired into my own self, hard to describe.

I'm thinking I'm pregnant to be honest but unless I test I won't know so I'll let nature decide about a late AF and relax until I get home at the weekend before I test. Having read a thread by Em just there, it could also be something like an ovarian cyst so...

Hope I haven't jinxed it by writing about it now lol

Hey im cd8 starting opk on sunday can't wait for that.
Dont be silly you muswbe preg :) cant wait to see a test off you :)

22 dpo still no af also no symptoms except sore bbs which is usual before af...haven't tested lately going to give it to the weekend.

Yay Bundle, that's the exciting part of the cycle alright, what day do you start OPK testing? Last month I started day 10 and got my first full run ever (two flashing, two full smiley faces). I'll update as soon as I can - I just really can't be seen going for tests around here with nosey people and parents LOL

Hey Ali, just saw your update on your own thread - I honestly don't think it's 'something else' as I was under the impression it comes gradually and not all in one go and you are still very very young for that. I have everything crossed for you that it's just a dud cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->