First Response HPT finally positive!

DG1984

Mommy to Noah
Reaction score
I posted earlier this week that I had an abnormal period 5 days late (and only lasted for 3 days). I have also been experiencing pregnancy symptoms, including metallic taste in my mouth, nausea, fatigue, and creamy discharge. Well, I had also taken a few HPT's, which all came back negative. This morning I finally had an appointment with my doctor. Before we went, I took one last First Response HPT. An what do you know---it came up positive!! When we got to the doctor I explained about my last cycle and all my symptoms. He told me there is a good chance I am pregnant, so he sent me for a blood test. Did the blood test, now just have to wait a few days for the results. But after finally getting a positive result on my HPT, I am convinced that I wasn't just crazy and that these symptoms I've been having are real and I am pregnant. I have felt "different" for the past week or so but I had just chalked it up to wanting to be pregnant. Keeping my fingers crossed that the blood test will be positive too!

:happydance:

fantastic, fingers crossed ur bloods r at high level x

Aww lovely, glad you got a pos!! Gl with the bloods!! X x x

Congrats!!! that's what I'm hoping is going on with me about the test being positive after missed period..have a happy healthy 9 months!!

Congrats hunni, when ur ready come through to the First trimester forum and join the rest of us December Snowflakes

Well, I got my blood test results today. Unfortunately, they were negative, my HCG level is only 1. The nurse said that either means i'm not pregnant or it's too early to tell. I've accepted that it the test is negative and I'm not pregnant. I'm a bit frustrated at my body for giving me symptoms that made me believe I could be. This has been a month full of ups and downs and I am so drained :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->